Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

let us all pray that everybody here at catholic match will find their special one. proverbs 16:24 kindly words are a honeycomb, sweet to the taste, wholesome to the body. in jesus christ name i pray, amen. Praying

10/11/2012 new

Praying rosary

10/11/2012 new

thank u kat, god bless, amen. Praying

10/11/2012 new

Prayers for all who have found their match, and those who are still searching Praying rosary hug

10/11/2012 new

thank u for prayers, amen.

10/11/2012 new

Thanks Patrick---Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers--you know us-- you have created us--- you know what we need-we trust in You -We trust in your Love for us - You know all that we need -you will not abandon us -at times it seems we are in a desert---and even in the desert you are there--thank you Lord so much -forgive us the times we falter in Loving----

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Patrick-858101 said: let us all pray that everybody here at catholic match will find their special one. proverbs 16:...
(Quote) Patrick-858101 said:

let us all pray that everybody here at catholic match will find their special one. proverbs 16:24 kindly words are a honeycomb, sweet to the taste, wholesome to the body. in jesus christ name i pray, amen.

--hide--

Thank you Patrick... We do pray for everyone here .. GOD BLESS you .. rosary theheart Praying

10/12/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: Thanks Patrick---Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers--you know us-- you have created us--- you...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

Thanks Patrick---Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers--you know us-- you have created us--- you know what we need-we trust in You -We trust in your Love for us - You know all that we need -you will not abandon us -at times it seems we are in a desert---and even in the desert you are there--thank you Lord so much -forgive us the times we falter in Loving----

--hide--
Luke 22:53 When I was among you in the Temple day after day you never made a move to lay hands on me. But this is your hour; this is the reign of darkness.' in jesus christ name i pray, amen. Praying

10/12/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Thank you Patrick... We do pray for everyone here .. GOD BLESS you ..
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Thank you Patrick... We do pray for everyone here .. GOD BLESS you ..

--hide--
thank u kathleen, god is with u, thank u, amen. Praying

10/12/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-356811 said: Thanks Patrick---Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers--you know us-- you have created us--- you...
(Quote) Peter-356811 said:

--hide--
yahweh hear our prayers, amen. Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 51