Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 10th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: If you think Romney v Obama was something to watch, wait'll Ryan squares off against that dom...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

If you think Romney v Obama was something to watch, wait'll Ryan squares off against that domeless wonderboy Joe Biden. THAT will be the entertainment event of the season. Sometimes I think Joe Biden is the Fredo Corleone of the Obama administration.

Wait'll the next presidential debate. Mr O is gonna come out swinging and look ridiculous and cambative, like an enraged Yorkshire Terrier. He's been more than his usual petulent self because he resents having to do the debates. He doesn't like being forced to take decisiive action on anything.

--hide--

I was listening to Dennis Miller a couple of weeks ago driving around doing errands. He was interviewing a guy who worked for Biden at one time and is currently a Romney supporter. Dennis asked him if Biden was really as dumb as he seems.

The guy asnswered that actually Biden was quite bright.

In the last 4 years I have heard nothing come out of Biden's mouth that would lead me to even suspect that there might be some intelligence there. But if that guy is right there could be more sparks flying out of the Ryan/Biden debate than Romney/Obama created in theirs.

Oct 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Kid Rock Endorses Romney/Ryan - www.youtube.com
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: Kid Rock Endorses Romney/Ryan - www.youtube.com
--hide--
An even more important endorsement...

Sesame Street's Chief Economist, Count von Count, Endorses Mitt Romney for President biggrin - www.newswire.net
Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: I sent my message to the USCCB, but I am not very hopeful. What happened to the ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

I sent my message to the USCCB, but I am not very hopeful. What happened to the hierarchy leading us instead of us leading them? The priests of our childhood stood up for the Church. Not so sure what many of them are standing for now.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Read the CatholicVote thread. It will encourage you, many are trying:)

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: I sent my message to the USCCB, but I am not very hopeful. What happened to the ...

I sent my message to the USCCB, but I am not very hopeful. What happened to the hierarchy leading us instead of us leading them? The priests of our childhood stood up for the Church. Not so sure what many of them are standing for now.

- Elizabeth

--hide--
Thanks Elizabeth! Your voice and your vote count. Be proud today. You have now become part of the solution!!

Oct 11th 2012 new

The latest redefinition of terms from the far left.

From the DNC Chairwoman herself:

"Wrong information about Libya doesn't meanm it was false."

Let us interpret this statement:

Gee you caught us lying but that does not mean we were lying to you. Besides its all Bush's fault not that of our incompetent leader and empty suit.

Oct 11th 2012 new

I remember President Reagan once saying: "They (liberals) are so far left....they've left the room!"

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: An even more important endorsement... Sesame Street's Chief Economist, Count von Count, Endor...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said: An even more important endorsement...

Sesame Street's Chief Economist, Count von Count, Endorses Mitt Romney for President - www.newswire.net
--hide--

It is so like liberals to latch on to the wrong thing. The issue of Big Bird and Sesame Street was not that Romney didn't like them or did not want them on the air or even did not want to fund them...the issue was that Romney (and those of us paying the bill) did not want to BORROW MONEY FROM CHINA to pay for Big Bird and Sesame Street. No surprise that you haven't heard the part about not wanting to BORROW MONEY FROM CHINA from the liberals and their leader Pres. Obama.

Borrowing money for our children and grandchildren to pay back for things that we don't NEED is immoral. But then the liberals haven't addressed that issue either. Again...no surprise.

- Elizabeth

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I remember President Reagan once saying: "They (liberals) are so far left....they've lef...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I remember President Reagan once saying: "They (liberals) are so far left....they've left the room!"

--hide--

Woo-Hoo, another warrior (for Christ) joining the War Room, um, I mean, the Culture/Current Event room!!!! clap clap

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: It is so like liberals to latch on to the wrong thing. The issue of ...

It is so like liberals to latch on to the wrong thing. The issue of Big Bird and Sesame Street was not that Romney didn't like them or did not want them on the air or even did not want to fund them...the issue was that Romney (and those of us paying the bill) did not want to BORROW MONEY FROM CHINA to pay for Big Bird and Sesame Street. No surprise that you haven't heard the part about not wanting to BORROW MONEY FROM CHINA from the liberals and their leader Pres. Obama.

Borrowing money for our children and grandchildren to pay back for things that we don't NEED is immoral. But then the liberals haven't addressed that issue either. Again...no surprise.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

They base their campaigns on smoke screens and muddying the waters because they have nothing positive to stand on.

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I remember President Reagan once saying: "They (liberals) are so far left....they've lef...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

--hide--

laughing Loved Reagan heart

Posts 141 - 150 of 150