Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Greetings Fellow Wizards,

I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wizard, ex-Marine, and all-around fine gentleman, Richard. Unfortunately, I do not have have his CM id number. Richard suffered a severe heart attack, and needs our prayers. Richard hails from the great State of Louisiana, and is about my age. He and I would often go back and forth in STM, but always with the intention of seeking a common ground.

Please consider him in your prayers. He served his country so we other wizards can be safe and cozy in our homes.

James ☺

10/11/2012 new

Praying Prayers offered rosary theheart Dove

10/11/2012 new

Of course James, thank you for asking for him.
Prayers ascending for Richard, for strength of heart that only Christ can offer theheart
for the love and comfort that the cover of Mary's mantle can bring rosary
for the help and graces of friends and family in Christ hug
And the peace that only God can deliver to our souls Dove

10/11/2012 new

Prayers ascending for Richard. Praying rosary

10/11/2012 new

rosary rosary Praying Praying

10/11/2012 new

Prayers offered for Richard.
Praying Praying theheart

10/11/2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

10/11/2012 new

Dear Lord Jesus, please enfold Richard in Your loving, healing arms. You are the great Physician. We ask that You heal Richard's heart and bring him back to full health. Thank you, Lord Jesus. theheart Praying rose

10/11/2012 new
(Quote) James-17080 said: Greetings Fellow Wizards,I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wizard, ex-Marine...
(Quote) James-17080 said:

Greetings Fellow Wizards,

I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wizard, ex-Marine, and all-around fine gentleman, Richard. Unfortunately, I do not have have his CM id number. Richard suffered a severe heart attack, and needs our prayers. Richard hails from the great State of Louisiana, and is about my age. He and I would often go back and forth in STM, but always with the intention of seeking a common ground.

Please consider him in your prayers. He served his country so we other wizards can be safe and cozy in our homes.

James ☺

--hide--

Prayers offered Praying
10/11/2012 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 31