Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Marriage, family, good heatlh

Oct 11th 2012 new

First and foremost: I would just like to ask God to bless me with Good health.

I have also been single for 40 years and have been searching online for someone to share and enjoy my life with since November of 2011. I was in a bad relationship back in 2010 with a man who did nothing but lie to me and I would just like to find a man with good morals and values as well as someone who is honorable and trustworthy and who I can share and enjoy my life with. I have also dreamed of having a family of my own someday with someone who shares the same interest but I am at the age where I am running out of time and I'm not even sure that children are in my future. I would just like to ask that God will bless me with abundant blessings in my life: Good health and filling the emptiness in my life that I have been lacking all of these years- to find my soulmate and if it is meant to be God will give me the gift of a family of my own.

Most of all I just ask that if I do find someone: My family will accept my happiness. I am 40 years of age and my folks need to stop being so overprotective of their only daughter, to let go and not take away my happiness and let me live my own life. I have a good friend of mine who would love to see me get married some day and I just wish that my parents felt the same way about their daughter, but, I feel as if they don't want me to be happy and that I am better off being single for the rest of my life. I just hope and pray that if and when I do find the right man, my family will be happy for me.

Oct 11th 2012 new

Stacey, welcome to the forums!
You expressed very well what so many here are praying for...... maybe.... we need to learn to pray for ourselves here too?!
Prayers for your health, well being, peace and most of all, for a love to come into your life that overwhelms you with goodness, kindness and generosity.

Oct 11th 2012 new

quote from patick;

""let us all pray that everybody here at catholic match will find their special one. proverbs 16:24 kindly words are a honeycomb, sweet to the taste, wholesome to the body. in jesus christ name i pray, amen.""

Oct 11th 2012 new

((((Stacey))))

Prayers ascending for you, dear Stacey.

The CM forum is a beautiful source of Wisdom. Explore, participate and be blessed :-)

rosary Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Oct 11th 2012 new

I hope for your happiness Stacey----and God sooo much wants the best for you and your parents--May God's Will be done -He loves you Stacey and your parents--May each heart be healed of anything that keeps the fullness of God from it's fruition ---Come Lord Jesus--Mother Mary --Heart of a Mother hold Stacey and family close-May they know Love in so many ways----Joy in each heart--Come Holy Spirit guide each in doing your --Will--Thank Youbiggrin

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Stacey-871864 said: First and foremost: I would just like to ask God to bless me with Good health. I have al...
(Quote) Stacey-871864 said:

I have also been single for 40 years and have been searching online for someone to share and enjoy my life with since November of 2011. I was in a bad relationship back in 2010 with a man who did nothing but lie to me and I would just like to find a man with good morals and values as well as someone who is honorable and trustworthy and who I can share and enjoy my life with. I have also dreamed of having a family of my own someday with someone who shares the same interest but I am at the age where I am running out of time and I'm not even sure that children are in my future. I would just like to ask that God will bless me with abundant blessings in my life: Good health and filling the emptiness in my life that I have been lacking all of these years- to find my soulmate and if it is meant to be God will give me the gift of a family of my own.

Most of all I just ask that if I do find someone: My family will accept my happiness. I am 40 years of age and my folks need to stop being so overprotective of their only daughter, to let go and not take away my happiness and let me live my own life. I have a good friend of mine who would love to see me get married some day and I just wish that my parents felt the same way about their daughter, but, I feel as if they don't want me to be happy and that I am better off being single for the rest of my life. I just hope and pray that if and when I do find the right man, my family will be happy for me.

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart

Oct 12th 2012 new

Praying theheart hug

Oct 14th 2012 new

Praying Praying hug

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Stacey-871864 said: First and foremost: I would just like to ask God to bless me with Good health. I have al...
(Quote) Stacey-871864 said:

--hide--

Mark 10:18 Jesus answered, "Why do you call me good? No one is good but
God alone. in jesus Christ name i pray, amen. Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 11