Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Vice-Presdient Debate!

10/11/2012 new

Are you watching...Biden is sooooo rude! His lies aren't bad enough.....the outrage about how he is trying to take credit for himself and Obama for the sanctions on Iran....they fought congress on every "inch" of the sanctions...congress had to do it....well, if that isn't bad enough, he out and out laughs when Paul Ryan is talking. Paul Ryan is completely respectful....he smiles thorugh out and listens and responds with facts....Biden laughs at him and interrupts him constantly....can't people see????

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Are you watching...Biden is sooooo rude! His lies aren't bad enough.....the outrage about ho...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Are you watching...Biden is sooooo rude! His lies aren't bad enough.....the outrage about how he is trying to take credit for himself and Obama for the sanctions on Iran....they fought congress on every "inch" of the sanctions...congress had to do it....well, if that isn't bad enough, he out and out laughs when Paul Ryan is talking. Paul Ryan is completely respectful....he smiles thorugh out and listens and responds with facts....Biden laughs at him and interrupts him constantly....can't people see????

--hide--
I love how Paul Ryan just now confronted him on his interrupting him...."I know you are under durress to make up for loss rounds, but I think the public will be better informed if we don't interrrupt each other." However, Biden still keeps interrupting him!

10/11/2012 new

SO why haven't they made these tax cuts over the past 4 years?

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: SO why haven't they made these tax cuts over the past 4 years?
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

--hide--

To me, it appears Ryan is factual and Biden is sarcastic....I can guarantee you that people will see what they want though....and tax cuts by Obama/Biden....are you serious.....they are raising taxes beyond any previous admin ever.... to pay for Obamacare which is only helping planned parenthood to provide more birthcontrol and abortions cause I still don't have medical!

10/11/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: SO why haven't they made these tax cuts over the past 4 years?
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

--hide--

I have already gotten notices from the IRS at work that the average person will pay an additional 1000 in tax withheld in 2013. Now that is not the "rich guy" that is the middle class person. Also if you are a parent you will lose your Child Tax Credit and several other credits that help in your annual tax paid.

And the so called rebate from health dollars for Obama Care???? It amounted to a whole .41 cents a pay check for the employees at my work & there was no provision that if it cost your company more to fix this so called set up of how much you pay for health care you can opt out of the refund..... scratchchin Now I wonder how many of our employees even noticed they got a 41 cent increase in their pay????/ eyebrow
10/11/2012 new

Biden is getting so emotional! hissyfit laughing Holy smokes...

Cat

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: To me, it appears Ryan is factual and Biden is sarcastic....I can guarantee you that...

To me, it appears Ryan is factual and Biden is sarcastic....I can guarantee you that people will see what they want though....and tax cuts by Obama/Biden....are you serious.....they are raising taxes beyond any previous admin ever.... to pay for Obamacare which is only helping planned parenthood to provide more birthcontrol and abortions cause I still don't have medical!

--hide--

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Jerry-74383 said: SO why haven't they made these tax cuts over the pa...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
Jerry-74383 said:

I have already gotten notices from the IRS at work that the average person will pay an additional 1000 in tax withheld in 2013. Now that is not the "rich guy" that is the middle class person. Also if you are a parent you will lose your Child Tax Credit and several other credits that help in your annual tax paid.

And the so called rebate from health dollars for Obama Care???? It amounted to a whole .41 cents a pay check for the employees at my work & there was no provision that if it cost your company more to fix this so called set up of how much you pay for health care you can opt out of the refund..... Now I wonder how many of our employees even noticed they got a 41 cent increase in their pay????/
--hide--

WOW! How can people learn this??? I am really p-od about losing the child credit...they are ambivalent torwards families to no end! Do you work for the IRS? How come you got notice?

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: Biden is getting so emotional! Holy smokes...Cat(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:<...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

Biden is getting so emotional! Holy smokes...

Cat

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

--hide--
I see it as sarcastic and immature....trying to get credit for being the aggessor I guess after the last debate.

10/11/2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: WOW! How can people learn this??? I am really p-od about losing the child credit...they are ambi...

WOW! How can people learn this??? I am really p-od about losing the child credit...they are ambivalent torwards families to no end! Do you work for the IRS? How come you got notice?

--hide--

Go onlline & do a bit of research on the IRS website...it is free information. I work in a Accounting office & my job is Internal Acounting & I take care of doing the Payroll tax for around 200 employees. So I most likely see a bit more than most when it comes to what to expect in the new year if congress does not act to make some changes quickly. Those Bush Tax Cuts expire 12-31-12.....
10/11/2012 new

Biden looks and sounds unprepared and unschooled as well.

Posts 1 - 10 of 162