Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Oct 11th 2012 new
Praying theheart
Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) James-17080 said: Greetings Fellow Wizards,I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wiz...
(Quote) James-17080 said:

Greetings Fellow Wizards,

I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wizard, ex-Marine, and all-around fine gentleman, Richard. Unfortunately, I do not have have his CM id number. Richard suffered a severe heart attack, and needs our prayers. Richard hails from the great State of Louisiana, and is about my age. He and I would often go back and forth in STM, but always with the intention of seeking a common ground.

Please consider him in your prayers. He served his country so we other wizards can be safe and cozy in our homes.

James ☺

--hide--

Praying For Richard Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary Prayers for Richard's recovery.

James, Is this the same Richard who was a hospital helicopter nurse,maybe working in or around Kentucky?

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) James-17080 said: Greetings Fellow Wizards,I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wiz...

I would like to solicit your prayers for a very distinguished wizard, ex-Marine, and all-around fine gentleman, Richard. Unfortunately, I do not have have his CM id number. Richard suffered a severe heart attack, and needs our prayers. Richard hails from the great State of Louisiana, and is about my age. He and I would often go back and forth in STM, but always with the intention of seeking a common ground.

Please consider him in your prayers. He served his country so we other wizards can be safe and cozy in our homes.

James ☺

--hide--

OH I wish I coudl recall exactly who he is... How long has he been gone? Of course I will pray! :prayers:

Oct 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Prayers for Richard's recovery.James, Is this the same Richard who was a hospit...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Prayers for Richard's recovery.

James, Is this the same Richard who was a hospital helicopter nurse,maybe working in or around Kentucky?

--hide--

Different Richard.

Oct 11th 2012 new

Praying rosary Prayers offered for Richard.

Oct 11th 2012 new

Thanks James----------Jesus please touch Richard with your healing Love--thank you for answering these prayers--theheart rosary

Oct 12th 2012 new

James ☺

--hide--
Praying rosary theheart

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Prayers for Richard's recovery.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Beverly-649723 said:

Prayers for Richard's recovery.

Different Richard.

--hide--

Hi Jerry et alia,

It is Richard 97161 from Louisiana.

Jim ☺

Posts 11 - 20 of 31