Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

I purchased a 6 month subscription this morning. When I attempt to read messages sent to me, I am directed to the "subscribe now" screen, telling me that I must be a subscribing member to use this service, etc. I have sent a help request to customer support, but have not yet received a reply. I also signed off and back on, hoping to "refresh" my account. When I initially signed up on this site, I did not use my real first and last name. I informed customer support of this when I submitted my "help reqeuest ticket". Just wondering if anyone else here has had this problem. I certainly want to be able to utilizie all the features that "paid member" is entitled to!

Oct 12th 2012 new

Just a guess, but since the name you chose to use on your account was not the same as on the credit card you used to purchase your subscription, the charge on your credit card was not authorized. Just a thought.

Oct 12th 2012 new

Hi Victor. I am the impatient one! I just received a subscription confirmation via email, and also was contacted by customer support. It was explained to me that there was a delay due to the names not matching, as you suggested. I requested that my profile be changed to reveal my actual name, and the very nice customer support guy has taken care of that. I suppose I was a bit skittish when enrolling here... Anyway, problem solved, and thank you for your reply! (Tracy) biggrin

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Tracy-831209 said: Hi Victor. I am the impatient one! I just received a subscription confirmation via email, and als...
(Quote) Tracy-831209 said:

Hi Victor. I am the impatient one! I just received a subscription confirmation via email, and also was contacted by customer support. It was explained to me that there was a delay due to the names not matching, as you suggested. I requested that my profile be changed to reveal my actual name, and the very nice customer support guy has taken care of that. I suppose I was a bit skittish when enrolling here... Anyway, problem solved, and thank you for your reply! (Tracy)

--hide--

How long ago did this happen? I have noticed all the very new people have #'s that begin with 9--,---

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: How long ago did this happen? I have noticed all the very new people have #'s that ...
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

How long ago did this happen? I have noticed all the very new people have #'s that begin with 9--,---

--hide--

Tracy probably had a free membership for a long time and just decided now to become paid.. That would be my guess..She would keep her original member number.

Oct 15th 2012 new

Yes, Donna that is correct. I am "up and running" now, thanks to Customer Support!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6