Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

10/11/2012 new

(Quote) Shale-638433 said: I can't vote for Obama since he supports evil things. I can't vote for the Mormon ...
(Quote) Shale-638433 said:

I can't vote for Obama since he supports evil things.

I can't vote for the Mormon who has many many religious views that are not compatible with mine.
Am I really supposed to choose the lesser of two evils, or am I supposed to abstain from evil and pray for better future options? If Obama stays in office we are much more likely for him to drag us down, hopefully enough that in four years that we wake up and put a good man in office. In my case a vote for no one would be just that, because I can't see supporting either man.

--hide--

If, Obama is reelected, and placing your hope to the vote 4 yrs from now could turn out to be an illusion.

The way he is already running roughshod on the Constitution and our rights, we may not have the right to vote 4 yrs from now.

10/12/2012 new
(Quote) Paul-866591 said: If, Obama is reelected, and placing your hope to the vote 4 yrs from now could turn out to be an...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

If, Obama is reelected, and placing your hope to the vote 4 yrs from now could turn out to be an illusion.

The way he is already running roughshod on the Constitution and our rights, we may not have the right to vote 4 yrs from now.

--hide--

If Obama is re-elected, God help us all. This guy thinks he can create a Utopia, and it is shocking to find there are liberals who fail to understand that Utopia is an idea that is impossible to turn into a reality. It's just an idea. Karl Marx, Lenin, Stalin, etc., all tried to create Utopia....it's a mirage, and anyone who subscribes to Obama's idealism is the victim of a lie.
10/12/2012 new

(Quote) Craig-388270 said: "Then with all her might she struck him twice in the neck and cut off his head" <...
(Quote) Craig-388270 said: "Then with all her might she struck him twice in the neck and cut off his head"

(Judith 13:8)

"Christianity is for little old ladies" is a nasty slogan.

"Christianity is for little old ladies who vote" is closer to the Truth.

The Soviet Union was toppled by little old ladies (Babushkas) who went to church daily.

The little old ladies who were fooled into voting for OBama the first time,

won't make the same mistake.

The little old ladies who hold their nose to vote for Romney,

will return him to his private mansion.

All of the phone banking and yard signs can't put humpty dumpty back together again.

OBama is done.

Romney is next.
--hide--

i hope you're right, but i'm not so sure. never announce that God is on one candidate's side.

10/12/2012 new
Billy Graham has joined the "babushka ladies" in prayer for Mitt Romney. clap Wolf Whistle

Billy Graham to Mitt Romney: "I'll do all I can to help you. And you can quote me on it!" - www.washingtonpost.com

Billy Graham prays with Mitt Romney - www.washingtonpost.com

Billy Graham: It was a privilege to pray with Governor Romney--for his family and our country. I will turn 94 the day after the upcoming election, and I believe America is at a crossroads, according to the statement. I hope millions of Americans will join me in praying for our nation and to vote for candidates who will support the biblical definition of marriage, protect the sanctity of life and defend our religious freedoms.
Posts 111 - 114 of 114