Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Oct 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Help ticket closed as problem was solved--Admin blocked the ad from ever appearing again. Woo-hoo, Admin! ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Help ticket closed as problem was solved--Admin blocked the ad from ever appearing again. Woo-hoo, Admin!

--hide--

It might show up a couple months from now. That is what happened with the video game ads.
Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I have reported several ads using the url. They are still here.
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

I have reported several ads using the url. They are still here.
--hide--

You can ask customer service abiut that. Perhaps they determined those particular ads are acceptable?

Oct 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: You can ask customer service abiut that. Perhaps they determined those particular ads are accept...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

You can ask customer service abiut that. Perhaps they determined those particular ads are acceptable?

--hide--

Have you ever seen the game World of Warcraft? Have you ever read about the children and adults that get addicted to that game?

It is evil. No excuses about it.
Oct 15th 2012 new

Advertisements for other dating sites are blocked, however, unfortunately these companies choose to miscategorize their advertisements in order to bypass filters.

The same thing applies to these advertisements; as you notice them, let us know and we will make sure that they are gone.

Feb 22nd 2013 new

I wish I could capture the URL and report this - maybe somebody else seeing the same thing with a computer that has a right-click ability will copy the URL and report this ad - there's an ad on CM right now for "Inside Look of the Best Gay Parties"... definitely not something that needs to be posted on a Catholic website!

Feb 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I noticed that a particular ad jams up my navigating CM. Whenever that "thousands of others w...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I noticed that a particular ad jams up my navigating CM. Whenever that "thousands of others will be praying for you" one with the clouds and the moving light rays appears on the screen, my whole computer system slows down. Three times yesterday, when I was on the Stream page and that ad appeared and I tried going to the My Topics page while that ad was still moving, my whole Internet connection froze up; I had to close the Internet and get back in. I tried letting the ad play out completely before I changed the page, and once it was finished, I had no trouble accessing another tab.

What gives?

--hide--
I had trouble with the internet too while in CM. I thought perhaps it was due to CM working on their site.

Posts 21 - 26 of 26