Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

paying by money order

10/12/2012 new

eyepopping Hey Friends,can we pay for a subcription with Money Order instead of a Bank check??
Asking ,because even though I do have a credit card,but rather not use it here by advise from Bank
to never give out our credit cards number thru the internate ---because there is nothing private these
days,regardless to who payment is for!!So I do not intent to use my credit card here,and want to
know if its OK to pay for a six month menbership with a Money Order instead of a Bank check???
Thank you and my e-mail address is <removed>, and my ID# is 898563.

10/12/2012 new

(Quote) Hector-898563 said: Hey Friends,can we pay for a subcription with Money Order instead of a Bank check??Asking ,b...
(Quote) Hector-898563 said:

Hey Friends,can we pay for a subcription with Money Order instead of a Bank check??
Asking ,because even though I do have a credit card,but rather not use it here by advise from Bank
to never give out our credit cards number thru the internate ---because there is nothing private these
days,regardless to who payment is for!!So I do not intent to use my credit card here,and want to
know if its OK to pay for a six month menbership with a Money Order instead of a Bank check???
Thank you and my e-mail address is <removed>, and my ID# is 898563.

--hide--

Hector, you should submit this request to Customer Service using a Help ticket (click on the ? in a circle just to the left of your name-member # at the top right of the screen.

I removed your email address from this post as it is not permissible to post oersonal email addresses on CM.

10/13/2012 new

Hector,

We accept payments made by debit/credit card which bear a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo, payments through Paypal, and for US members only, we can accept personal checks. Please know that renewal and promotional discounts are only offered to those who pay electronically via credit/debit card or Paypal.

Our order pages are secure, as noted by both the "S" in HTTPS in the URL on the page and the Norton Secured seal displayed on the page--for further information on the security of the page, you can review our Norton Security Seal

If you are still uneasy about purchasing a subscription electronically, you can purchase a prepaid credit/debit card from most major retailers for a small fee in order to use on the site.

10/22/2012 new

(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: Hector, We accept payments made by debit/credit card which bear a Visa, Mastercard, Ameri...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

Hector,

We accept payments made by debit/credit card which bear a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover logo, payments through Paypal, and for US members only, we can accept personal checks. Please know that renewal and promotional discounts are only offered to those who pay electronically via credit/debit card or Paypal.

Our order pages are secure, as noted by both the "S" in HTTPS in the URL on the page and the Norton Secured seal displayed on the page--for further information on the security of the page, you can review ourNorton Security Seal

If you are still uneasy about purchasing a subscription electronically, you can purchase a prepaid credit/debit card from most major retailers for a small fee in order to use on the site.

--hide--

Debbie... He's got a money order, which in essence is better than a check, because the funds have already been paid and it's guaranteed. why can't he just send the MO instead of a check?

10/23/2012 new

(Quote) Maria-846262 said: Debbie... He's got a money order, which in essence is better than a check, becau...
(Quote) Maria-846262 said:

Debbie... He's got a money order, which in essence is better than a check, because the funds have already been paid and it's guaranteed. why can't he just send the MO instead of a check?

--hide--

We don't allow them for the simple reason that there isn't any one identifiable person attached to a money order. Credit cards, paypal, and checks all are tied to a person, which is part of how we keep abusive or fraudulent behavior reigned in.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5