Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Stephen-725391 said: Jerry, Seriously, IS IT REALLY?
(Quote) Stephen-725391 said:

Jerry, Seriously, IS IT REALLY?

--hide--

Is it really another discussion? I think so. We've already hijacked the topic post, and this will go even further astray. Also, I think it would be best to have it in an open forum so that those who are not divorced can participate.

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Is it really another discussion? I think so. We've already hijacked the topic post, a...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Is it really another discussion? I think so. We've already hijacked the topic post, and this will go even further astray. Also, I think it would be best to have it in an open forum so that those who are not divorced can participate.

--hide--

By golly, that's a great idea. Please close this current thread and take the discussion elsewhere.

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Please quote exactly where I mentioned hell, or any other form of punishment, much less c...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Please quote exactly where I mentioned hell, or any other form of punishment, much less claimed that anyone would suffer same.

If you disagree with the information I've provided, address the facts -- don't make up straw men trying to get people riled up about something that was never said.

--hide--

lil mikie

Oct 13th 2012 new
(Quote) David-364112 said: Wow. You're so busy announcing who's going to hell. Why not speak to us of the lo...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Wow. You're so busy announcing who's going to hell. Why not speak to us of the love of God?

--hide--

Jerry did no such thing.
Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: i spent the first 9 months of my life in the St Vincent De Paul Infant's Home. My original bi...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

i spent the first 9 months of my life in the St Vincent De Paul Infant's Home. My original birth certificate (i was issued a new on after the adoption became final) has my birth mother's name but no father.

so i am illiegitimate. and if any unctuous self-righteous git wants to make something of that, i'll rip the bark right off the ignorant jerk while "mama bear" watches.

our parish was in an uproar about 18 years ago because a single woman had a child and wanted him christened. the priest was fine with it, but the married women with young kids went rabid. so the priest threw a shower for the young single mother and invited all the yard dogs plus many other women of the parish.

--hide--
David I will gladely hold them while you strip the bark.
I always find it amazing how some of the most self anointed catholic experts are so terribly ignorant of the truth. What kind of God would put such guilt on a child.
I know several people who have had to change churches because the catholic faithful fiercely shunned them after the divorce. Apparently they did not read the part in the catholic catechism that states divorced people are to be accepted and the faithful are to help them raise their children catholic.

Posts 41 - 45 of 45