Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 3rd 2012 new

Vegetable soup with extra broth so I can have a mug to drink some.

Oct 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Vegetable soup with extra broth so I can have a mug to drink some.
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Vegetable soup with extra broth so I can have a mug to drink some.

--hide--

Leftovers

Oct 5th 2012 new

can of Chunky Chipotle Corn Chowder, added some Louisiana Cajun seasoning and some Johnsonville New Orleans Saugage (New Orleans Sausage from Wisconsin??? cheese eyepopping ... almost as bad as picante sauce from New York City laughing). A bit spicy for this Norwegian of duNord crazy . For a side, celery sticks with dill veggie dip. Skim milk. Piece of coconut pecan brittle for dessert.

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: can of Chunky Chipotle Corn Chowder, added some Louisiana Cajun seasoning and some Johnsonville ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

can of Chunky Chipotle Corn Chowder, added some Louisiana Cajun seasoning and some Johnsonville New Orleans Saugage (New Orleans Sausage from Wisconsin??? ... almost as bad as picante sauce from New York City ). A bit spicy for this Norwegian of duNord . For a side, celery sticks with dill veggie dip. Skim milk. Piece of coconut pecan brittle for dessert.

--hide--

grilled cheese on glutenfree bread.

Oct 12th 2012 new

Left over home made pizza

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Left over home made pizza
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Left over home made pizza

--hide--

I like to eat that for breakfast, especially if it is Gluten-free

Oct 14th 2012 new

spinachm artichoke and muchroom potatoe lasagna (my own recipe), asparagus, and roasted pears for desesrt crazy

Oct 14th 2012 new

parmesean bagles...with lochs.....salty....but good going down.....

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: spinachm artichoke and muchroom potatoe lasagna (my own recipe), asparagus, and roasted pears...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

spinachm artichoke and muchroom potatoe lasagna (my own recipe), asparagus, and roasted pears for desesrt

--hide--

I was just kidding about it being yucky. laughing Actually it taste great tongue

Oct 14th 2012 new
Bacon and scrambled eggs with carrots and a squeeze of lemon for the sick. :cook:
Posts 31 - 40 of 200