Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Gerard-400247 said: SURVEY QUESTION:What "out-of-market" teams are popular,in your area?<...
(Quote) Gerard-400247 said:

SURVEY QUESTION:What "out-of-market" teams are popular,in your area?

Here in Dolphin Territory,the following non-local teams(in no particular order) have strong support:Patriots,Cowboys,Packers,Steelers,Jets,Giants,and Raiders.

What teams thrive in your neck of the woods?

--hide--

As I live in south Texas, it's Texans territory, but there is an unfortunately large population of Cowgirls fans. Then, of course, we have a number of Saints fans being so close to Louisiana. It's always entertaining cheering for my Saints amidst a bunch of Cowboys fans. They get worried when I can spout of as many if not more football stats than they can. We Saints fans in town have rallied together to form a rather large cheering section. biggrin

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Danielle-778585 said: As I live in south Texas, it's Texans territory, but there is an unfortunatel...
(Quote) Danielle-778585 said:

As I live in south Texas, it's Texans territory, but there is an unfortunately large population of Cowgirls fans. Then, of course, we have a number of Saints fans being so close to Louisiana. It's always entertaining cheering for my Saints amidst a bunch of Cowboys fans. They get worried when I can spout of as many if not more football stats than they can. We Saints fans in town have rallied together to form a rather large cheering section.

--hide--
I know that was a typo on your part.....You surely didn't call my COWBOYS a girly name!! cowboy cowboy You get a Gold Star! laughing laughing

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I know that was a typo on your part.....You surely didn't call my COWBOYS a ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I know that was a typo on your part.....You surely didn't call my COWBOYS a girly name!!

--hide--

Why not? Everyone else does!

flamed duck

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I know that was a typo on your part.....You surely didn't call my COWBOYS a ...

I know that was a typo on your part.....You surely didn't call my COWBOYS a girly name!!

--hide--

Oh my! Look at that. Wow....how in the world did that get there? It seems my hands have a mind of their own when they start typing. As such, I take no responsibility for their actions on this forum. I will make sure to read over my posts whenever talking about the Cowgirls (geez, I can't control them) .....CowBOYS.....in the future. wink laughing laughing laughing

Yeehaw!! CowGirl

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Danielle-778585 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: I know that was a typo on your part.....You ...
(Quote) Danielle-778585 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Oh my! Look at that. Wow....how in the world did that get there? It seems my hands have a mind of their own when they start typing. As such, I take no responsibility for their actions on this forum. I will make sure to read over my posts whenever talking about the Cowgirls (geez, I can't control them) .....CowBOYS.....in the future.

Yeehaw!!

--hide--
Hi Danielle, wave

Nice to see you back on CM. I missed that beautiful, mischievous smile of yours.

Now that the pleasantries are over.....girl, why you tawkin smack bout dem COWBOYS?? Don't make me have to come down there and straighten you out, causin I will ifin I haf ta!! wink laughing laughing

Now, behave. GO COWGIRLS. (Oops, it must be catchy) embarassed laughing

Oct 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hi Danielle, Nice to see you back on CM. I missed that beautiful, mischievous smi...

Hi Danielle,

Nice to see you back on CM. I missed that beautiful, mischievous smile of yours.

Now that the pleasantries are over.....girl, why you tawkin smack bout dem COWBOYS?? Don't make me have to come down there and straighten you out, causin I will ifin I haf ta!!

Now, behave. GO COWGIRLS. (Oops, it must be catchy)

--hide--

Thank you so much Linda!! I have missed your shining face (and that little mischievous gleam in your eye as well)! I realized I'd been neglecting CM due to work and decided I needed to return! I've missed these forums.

I'll spare you the trip down here and redirect your trip to the middle of nowhere in Alberta if you feel you must come straighten me out. Back to Canada I go! Hehehe.

And I'll take you a Go Cowgirls (LOL) and raise you a WHO DAT?!

Oct 15th 2012 new
Here in Steeler Country there are no other teams. Football is like a religion out here. Your either Black and Gold or your an out-of-towner.
Oct 15th 2012 new
(Quote) David-562122 said: Here in Steeler Country there are no other teams. Football is like a religion out here. Your either Black and Gold...
(Quote) David-562122 said: Here in Steeler Country there are no other teams. Football is like a religion out here. Your either Black and Gold or your an out-of-towner.
--hide--

*you're
Oct 15th 2012 new

It would appear my earlier prediction for the Cowboys to go to 7-9 this season seems a bit ambitious! They are finding ways to LOSE rather than win.

Two DJs here in Dallas were remarking this morning the Cowboys do not know how to handle success (ran up and down the field on Baltimore)

They get ahead....and then "kick back" IMHO, they are not playing 4 quarters of football~

Oct 15th 2012 new
I watched that game yesterday, Dallas vs. Baltimore, and, from what I saw, you can't blame it on Romo.
Posts 11 - 20 of 200