Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Oh my! Glad you are okay.Drinks for all we deserve them.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Oh my!

Glad you are okay.

Drinks for all we deserve them.

--hide--
I agree drinks all the way around.

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Oct 16th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Believe it or not today was a good day. I didn't get hurt just a little scared. usually I'm trying ...
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Believe it or not today was a good day. I didn't get hurt just a little scared. usually I'm trying not to get bit.

--hide--

scratchchin scratchchin OK & you enjoy this job????
Oct 16th 2012 new

Ok you might get a kick out of the fact that this devout Catholic gal is sitting right next to the Berks county Wiccans meeting this evening. I'm learning a lot about summoning dead spirits. laughing laughing laughing laughing YIKES. shocked shockedPretty funny though. They are sitting so cles to me it is hard not to hear them but even harder not to laugh out loud. laughing laughing laughing

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: OK & you enjoy this job????
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

OK & you enjoy this job????
--hide--
I KNOOOOOOOOW!!! Crazy huh??? boggled laughing laughing laughing

Oct 16th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Ok you might get a kick out of the fact that this devout Catholic gal is sitting right next to the Berks co...

Ok you might get a kick out of the fact that this devout Catholic gal is sitting right next to the Berks county Wiccans meeting this evening. I'm learning a lot about summoning dead spirits. YIKES. Pretty funny though. They are sitting so cles to me it is hard not to hear them but even harder not to laugh out loud.

--hide--

eyepopping eyepopping eyepopping I guess it takes all types eyepopping
Oct 16th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I KNOOOOOOOOW!!! Crazy huh???

I KNOOOOOOOOW!!! Crazy huh???

--hide--

Just a bit.... scratchchin
Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I guess it takes all types

I guess it takes all types
--hide--
Yes it does. boggled eyebrow laughing laughing laughing

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I KNOOOOOOOOW!!! Crazy huh??? ...
Quote:
MaryEllen-298977 said:

I KNOOOOOOOOW!!! Crazy huh???

Just a bit....
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing

Oct 16th 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes it does.

Yes it does.

--hide--

laughing laughing I am not sure I would try to listen very closely on that meeting.... eyebrow
Oct 16th 2012 new

Lock

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200