Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Are you going to dress up for Halloween??? If so what are you getting dressed up as??

Oct 16th 2012 new

First?

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Are you going to dress up for Halloween??? If so what are you getting dressed up as??
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Are you going to dress up for Halloween??? If so what are you getting dressed up as??

--hide--

Unless I get invited to a Halloween party I will just be me.

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Unless I get invited to a Halloween party I will just be me.
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

Unless I get invited to a Halloween party I will just be me.

--hide--
I'm trying to decide if I will get dressed up to give out the candy this Halloween.

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I'm trying to decide if I will get dressed up to give out the candy this Halloween. <...

I'm trying to decide if I will get dressed up to give out the candy this Halloween.

--hide--

Last year I had zero kids come to my place. Of course the weather was bad and I got home about a half hour before the end of trick or treating time. I will probably get some candy to pass out and if there is left overs I will give it to my nieces and nephews. Just don't tell them I said that. laughing laughing laughing

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: Last year I had zero kids come to my place. Of course the weather was bad and I got hom...

Last year I had zero kids come to my place. Of course the weather was bad and I got home about a half hour before the end of trick or treating time. I will probably get some candy to pass out and if there is left overs I will give it to my nieces and nephews. Just don't tell them I said that.

--hide--
shhhI won't tell them. I only get a few kids but I still might get dressed up for it just not sure what I will do. scratchchin

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I won't tell them. I only get a few kids but I still might get dressed up for it just not...

I won't tell them. I only get a few kids but I still might get dressed up for it just not sure what I will do.

--hide--
I know what I can get dressed up as..... I can dress up as a beat up Residential Stie Supervisor... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughingOh wait that is me being me isn't it. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: I know what I can get dressed up as..... I can dress up as a beat up Residential Stie Supervi...

I know what I can get dressed up as..... I can dress up as a beat up Residential Stie Supervisor... Oh wait that is me being me isn't it.

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing

I am trying to think of some ideas.

Once the store I was working for was passing out candy for the mall trick or treat night. I was the lucky one to pass out the candy. I decided to be a clown because I always liked clowns. I didn't do anything scary but there were a few kids afraid of me. I never realized some people are afraid of clowns until that night.

I've been a short person, M & M, Hobo, and baby.

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: I am trying to think of some ideas.Once the store I was working for wa...

I am trying to think of some ideas.

Once the store I was working for was passing out candy for the mall trick or treat night. I was the lucky one to pass out the candy. I decided to be a clown because I always liked clowns. I didn't do anything scary but there were a few kids afraid of me. I never realized some people are afraid of clowns until that night.

I've been a short person, M & M, Hobo, and baby.

--hide--
Yes some people are really afraid of clowns. laughing laughing laughing I have done many costumes but the one I like the most is a Sorceress. I have a lot of cool make up and costumes from the different theater things I ahve done.

Oct 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Yes some people are really afraid of clowns. I have done many costumes but the one I like the...

Yes some people are really afraid of clowns. I have done many costumes but the one I like the most is a Sorceress. I have a lot of cool make up and costumes from the different theater things I ahve done.

--hide--

With all of the costumes and make up you have there is no reason why you shouldn't dress up!

Posts 1 - 10 of 200