Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

10/17/2012 new

chicken wings, with some kind of spicy coating sauce, and Louisiana dipping sauce and ranch dressing, frozen macaroni and cheese with broccoli, Lake Superior water flavoured with a blackberry-grape powder, and Healthy Choice Greek Frozen yogurt: blueberry

10/17/2012 new
cashew chicken.
10/17/2012 new
PBJ and corn chips. And a diet dew!
10/19/2012 new

chocolate bagles.....green beans....and english toffee for desert.......stickin to my teeth....

10/20/2012 new

A bowl of chicken soup with a sandwich made with bransweiger and lorraine swiss cheese on jewish rye. tongue

10/21/2012 new

Cheese pizza

10/23/2012 new

pork chops

10/23/2012 new

homemade chili for lunch....

dinner.....no clue; haven't reached that point yet. :)

10/23/2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-215783 said: homemade chili for lunch....dinner.....no clue; haven't reached that point yet. :...
(Quote) Kelly-215783 said:

homemade chili for lunch....

dinner.....no clue; haven't reached that point yet. :)

--hide--

Happy Birthday Kelly!!

My birthday is quickly approaching, and I am thinking of baking a German Chocolate cake to celebrate with my family and friends!!

10/23/2012 new

Thanks Amy...

I made fettuccine alfredo with shrimp and watched The Artist with my Thai exchange student. No cake... I never even had a thought of making myself a cake. Oh well...

Posts 41 - 50 of 200