Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Oct 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Walt-866212 said: MaryEllen, I just saw your post and I am about an hour away below Philly. The 27th is 2 wee...
(Quote) Walt-866212 said:

MaryEllen,

I just saw your post and I am about an hour away below Philly. The 27th is 2 weeks away and if you still have room I would like to consider. And I can cook!

Let me know.

Walt

--hide--
Well then Walt you MUST come. There is still pleanty of room. We do have a sign up sheet so just add what you would like to bring and I look forward to seeing you. I'll send you the details.

Oct 15th 2012 new

I know there are more of you out there that want to join us. wave wave wave

Oct 15th 2012 new
Yep, would love to join all of you... sigh. wave
Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Yep, would love to join all of you... sigh.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Yep, would love to join all of you... sigh.
--hide--
Oh MAN!!! I wish you could join us too Lina. How have you been??? wave hug Praying

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Oh MAN!!! I wish you could join us too Lina. How have you been???
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Oh MAN!!! I wish you could join us too Lina. How have you been???

--hide--
hug Pretty all right, thank you! Getting a bit nervous regarding CM Phx & being able to pull it all together & have people happy & having fun.
And you--know you've been tired from work but I think happy with a gent?

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Pretty all right, thank you! Getting a bit nervous regarding CM Phx & being able to pull it al...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Pretty all right, thank you! Getting a bit nervous regarding CM Phx & being able to pull it all together & have people happy & having fun.
And you--know you've been tired from work but I think happy with a gent?

--hide--
I'm doing well as well. yes a bit overwhelmed with the job but VERY happy with my guy. He is very good to me and I am very grateful God has placed him in my life. heart Praying

Oct 17th 2012 new

Ok calling all PA my PA brother's and sisters. There is still room for a few more . My place is small but comfy so how about it...Potluck in PA????

Oct 23rd 2012 new

Just in case I missed emailing someone who had stated they were coming to this get together. I had to cancel this dinner because My older sister passed away and I have to go back home to MA for the Funeral. Please accept my apologies and as soon as I can I will be organizing another dinner. Hopefully it will fit into your schedule so you can make the next one. hug Praying

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Just in case I missed emailing someone who had stated they were coming to this get together. ...

Just in case I missed emailing someone who had stated they were coming to this get together. I had to cancel this dinner because My older sister passed away and I have to go back home to MA for the Funeral. Please accept my apologies and as soon as I can I will be organizing another dinner. Hopefully it will fit into your schedule so you can make the next one.

--hide--

hug Praying rosary theheart Dove Safe travels to you Mary Ellen and may the Peace of Christ be with you, your sister and family.. So sorry for your loss.. God Bless you ..
Kathleen

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Just in case I missed emailing someone who had stated they were coming to this get together. ...

Just in case I missed emailing someone who had stated they were coming to this get together. I had to cancel this dinner because My older sister passed away and I have to go back home to MA for the Funeral. Please accept my apologies and as soon as I can I will be organizing another dinner. Hopefully it will fit into your schedule so you can make the next one.

--hide--

ME so when is the next one? huh, huh??? wink Would love to meet you and all the other PA peeps. I'd like to drag a friend from MD with me if that's ok. Again my condolences on your sisters passing. I hope you are doing well now! smile

Posts 41 - 50 of 50