Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Oct 17th 2012 new

chicken wings, with some kind of spicy coating sauce, and Louisiana dipping sauce and ranch dressing, frozen macaroni and cheese with broccoli, Lake Superior water flavoured with a blackberry-grape powder, and Healthy Choice Greek Frozen yogurt: blueberry

Oct 17th 2012 new
cashew chicken.
Oct 17th 2012 new
PBJ and corn chips. And a diet dew!
Oct 19th 2012 new

chocolate bagles.....green beans....and english toffee for desert.......stickin to my teeth....

Oct 20th 2012 new

A bowl of chicken soup with a sandwich made with bransweiger and lorraine swiss cheese on jewish rye. tongue

Oct 21st 2012 new

Cheese pizza

Oct 23rd 2012 new

pork chops

Oct 23rd 2012 new

homemade chili for lunch....

dinner.....no clue; haven't reached that point yet. :)

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kelly-215783 said: homemade chili for lunch....dinner.....no clue; haven't reached that point yet. :...
(Quote) Kelly-215783 said:

homemade chili for lunch....

dinner.....no clue; haven't reached that point yet. :)

--hide--

Happy Birthday Kelly!!

My birthday is quickly approaching, and I am thinking of baking a German Chocolate cake to celebrate with my family and friends!!

Oct 23rd 2012 new

Thanks Amy...

I made fettuccine alfredo with shrimp and watched The Artist with my Thai exchange student. No cake... I never even had a thought of making myself a cake. Oh well...

Posts 41 - 50 of 200