Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Oct 20th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: No charity does not demand we give her the benefit of the doubt but to provide for her ne...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

No charity does not demand we give her the benefit of the doubt but to provide for her needs whether she is a graver sinner or not. Atthe same time we are required not to judge the state of her soul but can and should judge her acts.

As for the Good Samaritan, it is so very interesting how your mind works. It appears to me that If you agree with something you are more than willing to bend the rules you set out. But when you disagree, you will go to any lengths to insist that we must follow the rules to the letter.

I would also point out that virtually every homeless person on the street has some family somewhere that can and should support them. So applying your rule (and remember its your rule not mine) we should do absolutely nothing to help them.

Doesn't fly! Although I know you will find all kinds of reasons why it does.

--hide--

Good to know...

Posts 71 - 71 of 71