Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Oct 21st 2012 new

Thank you, Donna for such an encouraging message.
It is truly appreciated rose

Blessings,
Nancy wave

Oct 21st 2012 new

Donna - Saying most people wait too long to make a move is one thing, getting married on your first F2F is foolish no matter how many emails you did first. Considering a lot of us have been through divorce and possibly a long painful annulment process this is unwise even if you think your mate was hand delivered by angels with trumpets.

And a priest that blesses that situation should really head back for more training.

I dated someone from this site for 4 months. After the second date I was convinced she was "the one". By month two I wasn't so sure, by month four I knew it was not right.

I know we have to place out trust in God. I would think God expects us to use our brains and not repeat mistakes we made the first time.

Posts 111 - 112 of 112