Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

LOVE My Giants...

Oct 22nd 2012 new

I LOVE my Giants! We do enjoy drawing out these series though! I have season tickets to the Fresno Grizzlies (the Giants AAA team.) It has been SO fun over the years to watch these guys "grow up" in their careers with the organization. It is so strange to see guys who are now so well known- Posey, Belt, even Wilson- who would play but a few feet from where I sit in my local ballpark. I think basesball is one of the greatest games in the world! On to the World Series! cool baseball baseball baseball lovestruck!

Oct 23rd 2012 new

I'm right there with you, Nancy! So glad that our Giants are going to the World Series!!

Oct 23rd 2012 new

Well hello girls!! As great a comeback as your Giants had, can you say they have swept the Yankees in four games to make it to the World Series? scratchchin

Nope, but my Tigers can say that. wink

Guess we'll have to settle this on the baseball field, girls. See y'all Wednesday. baseball wave laughing

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Well hello girls!! As great a comeback as your Giants had, can you say they have swept the Yankee...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Well hello girls!! As great a comeback as your Giants had, can you say they have swept the Yankees in four games to make it to the World Series?

Nope, but my Tigers can say that.

Guess we'll have to settle this on the baseball field, girls. See y'all Wednesday.

--hide--
Wellll....I will tip my hat to the Tigers for sending those Yankees home so proficiently...and yes, we'll be waiting for ya on Wednesday. tongue stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Oct 27th 2012 new

Are we ready for a Giants win tonight?

lovestruck! lovestruck! lovestruck!

Oct 28th 2012 new

The end! Woohoo!

Oct 29th 2012 new
Congratulations to the Giants and their fans for getting the World Championship! Sorry to the Tigers and their fans! Well the thing is someone's got to lose for someone to win.
Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: I LOVE my Giants! We do enjoy drawing out these series though! I have season tickets to the Fresn...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

I LOVE my Giants! We do enjoy drawing out these series though! I have season tickets to the Fresno Grizzlies (the Giants AAA team.) It has been SO fun over the years to watch these guys "grow up" in their careers with the organization. It is so strange to see guys who are now so well known- Posey, Belt, even Wilson- who would play but a few feet from where I sit in my local ballpark. I think basesball is one of the greatest games in the world! On to the World Series!

--hide--

Well, congrats to Nancy and Beverly! I love my Rockies, even if they still have a long ways to go and I definitely love my BRONCOS. My first love is football; baseball I can take it or leave it, mostly leave it. I'm all for football and the Soccer World Cup and keep hoping Spain keeps winning.

Oct 29th 2012 new

biggrin biggrin Victory is sweet, indeed! But I will say, that it was an enjoyable Series, without fights, etc. I feel badly that the last game also had an injury, and hope that his hand heals rapidly....

Linda, I still like you hug --and I know that your Tigers and Mr. Coke played their hearts out. It was amazing to see all those die-hard fans out there in Detroit shivering under their coats, plastic raingear, and scarves--you Northerners are some kind of hearty stock!!!

wave Nancy--time to whoop and holler!! Bow fez highfive lil mikie Cheers!

Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Victory is sweet, indeed! But I will say, that it was an enjoyable Series, without fights, etc....
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Victory is sweet, indeed! But I will say, that it was an enjoyable Series, without fights, etc. I feel badly that the last game also had an injury, and hope that his hand heals rapidly....

Linda, I still like you --and I know that your Tigers and Mr. Coke played their hearts out. It was amazing to see all those die-hard fans out there in Detroit shivering under their coats, plastic raingear, and scarves--you Northerners are some kind of hearty stock!!!

Nancy--time to whoop and holler!!

--hide--
Aww, I still like you Bev.. hug My sincere congrats to the GIANTS and all the fans. What a great job they did of taming the Tigers. clap Bow baseball

Posts 1 - 10 of 10