Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

In January I took it, the result was Phlegmatic/Melancholic. I came back to CM in may and took the test again, the result is Phlegmatic/ Sanguine. Both times I tried to be as honest as possible, I felt that some questions are a little bit difficult to answer, because you see the trait in different answers. so my question is What is my real temparament? Any one else felt like this?
Philomena

07/29/2012 new

I took the test when I signed up for membership a couple weeks ago and recieved an e-mail from customer service that the system was messed up for a few days. I was advised to take the test again and had totally different results from the first test.

07/30/2012 new

(Quote) Philomena-687435 said: In January I took it, the result was Phlegmatic/Melancholic. I came back to CM in may and too...
(Quote) Philomena-687435 said:

In January I took it, the result was Phlegmatic/Melancholic. I came back to CM in may and took the test again, the result is Phlegmatic/ Sanguine. Both times I tried to be as honest as possible, I felt that some questions are a little bit difficult to answer, because you see the trait in different answers. so my question is What is my real temparament? Any one else felt like this?
Philomena

--hide--

Yes I feel it is not quite accurate. I will maybe take it again tonight. I feel that some of us in our jobs are forced into other kinds of roles and this means it affects how our preferences play out and stand..

07/30/2012 new

I just retook it and got a result that I think is more true than what I had..

07/30/2012 new
I don't think it is quite accurate, but I don't put a lot of thought into the test in terms of dating or myself. It is just an interesting tidbit of information.
07/30/2012 new
Not accurate, but in my case, I think it was maybe 75% on the mark. For instance, I'm far more frugal than it implied. Just consider it in a broad viewpoint, and count it as one of many characteristics when considering a match.
07/31/2012 new

Thank you Dean, Marian, Linda and Edward for your input. I don't give it much weight either, because I felt that i am not exactly the person the test depicted. However, there are certain truth in it. Certain things in my life had been changed through circumstances and through my job. I read most of your comments in other forums especially in this widows&widowers.Thank you again. God bless you all.
Philomena

10/22/2012 new

(Quote) Philomena-687435 said: In January I took it, the result was Phlegmatic/Melancholic. I came back to CM in may and too...
(Quote) Philomena-687435 said:

Philomena

--hide--

Yes, I think it's a good snapshot.

10/22/2012 new

How do you go about re-taking it Marian?

10/23/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Yes I feel it is not quite accurate. I will maybe take it again tonight. I feel that some...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Yes I feel it is not quite accurate. I will maybe take it again tonight. I feel that some of us in our jobs are forced into other kinds of roles and this means it affects how our preferences play out and stand..

--hide--

Marian, I took the Temperament test again tonight and it came almost identical to the one I took earlier, when I signed up. A tad less choleric and a tad more sanguine, but basically the same.

Posts 1 - 10 of 12