Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

So What's everyone drinking?

Oct 22nd 2012 new

Mojitos? Rum and Coke? Seems like Greyhounds are really big right now in CA....grapefruit juice and vodka...

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-695247 said: Mojitos? Rum and Coke? Seems like Greyhounds are really big right now in CA....grapefruit juice a...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

Mojitos? Rum and Coke? Seems like Greyhounds are really big right now in CA....grapefruit juice and vodka...

--hide--

Red wine, preferably Rioja

Oct 23rd 2012 new

I'm partial to Peach Fresca and lite cranberry juice. Oh, you meant alcohol? mischievous Well then, add a little vodka!

Cat

Oct 23rd 2012 new

During the course of a year I probably average one drink per month, with my poison of choice being Strongbow. I did have a Pink Squirrel on my birthday because I couldn't pass up a drink with a name like that!

Oct 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: During the course of a year I probably average one drink per month, with my poison of choice be...
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

During the course of a year I probably average one drink per month, with my poison of choice being Strongbow. I did have a Pink Squirrel on my birthday because I couldn't pass up a drink with a name like that!

--hide--

Well, I am not too knowledgeable about drinks...haven't heard of those...

Oct 24th 2012 new

Green tea or Diet Pepsi...my favorites :)

Oct 24th 2012 new

I like Mojitos and Micheladas...a bloody Mary beer of sorts.

Oct 24th 2012 new

Laura I am going to blow your socks off with this!

I am drinking water...

Usually straight up

when I am daring, on the rocks

when I am feeling sassy, with a twist

What do you think a bartender would say if you asked for H20 on the rocks with a twist? wink

Oct 24th 2012 new

Dirty martini, extra olives please

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Green tea or Diet Pepsi...my favorites :)
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Green tea or Diet Pepsi...my favorites :)

--hide--

Hmmm I keep trying to like green tea...but just can't make it happen!

Posts 1 - 10 of 45