Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

It's been awhile since I've done one of these "Ask Liza" threads.

So for all of our new members, as well as returning members, here are the ground rules....

You ask "Liza" (a.k.a me) any burning question that's on your mind and Liza will answer it. Please sign the question with some silly name, such as, "Curious in California". This topic is meant to fun and lighthearted, and as such, my replies will be along those lines.

So, what's on your mind today??? scratchchin

Oct 24th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: It's been awhile since I've done one of these "Ask Liza" threads.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

It's been awhile since I've done one of these "Ask Liza" threads.

So for all of our new members, as well as returning members, here are the ground rules....

You ask "Liza" (a.k.a me) any burning question that's on your mind and Liza will answer it. Please sign the question with some silly name, such as, "Curious in California". This topic is meant to fun and lighthearted, and as such, my replies will be along those lines.

So, what's on your mind today???

--hide--

Miss Liza

Why can't there be more sunny days in October????

Signed Cloudy skies over Oklahoma
Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Miss Liza Why can't there be more sunny days in October???? Signed Cloudy sk...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Miss Liza

Why can't there be more sunny days in October????

Signed Cloudy skies over Oklahoma
--hide--
Dear Cloudy Skies Over Oklahoma,

Because you folks in Oklahoma need to suffer as much as us northerners. tongue

You all are certainly a needy bunch!! rolling eyes laughing

Oct 24th 2012 new

When sitting in a movie theater, which armrest is yours?

- Serving Time in Huntsville for wrestling in Cinemark

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Cat-163322 said: When sitting in a movie theater, which armrest is yours?- Serving Time in Huntsville fo...
(Quote) Cat-163322 said:

When sitting in a movie theater, which armrest is yours?

- Serving Time in Huntsville for wrestling in Cinemark

--hide--
Dear Serving Time in Huntsville For Wrestling In Cinemark, (that was a mouth full) laughing

I say there's no "Cin" in wrestling for the armrest in the Cinnema!! So when you win that wrestling match, pick which ever one you're comfortable with. laughing

Oct 24th 2012 new

I am going to come straight to the point...

Dear Liza,

Where is my Mister?

Signed,

Frustrated For Looking For What Seems Like Forever

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Serving Time in Huntsville For Wrestling In Cinemark, (that was a mouth full) <...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Serving Time in Huntsville For Wrestling In Cinemark, (that was a mouth full)

I say there's no "Cin" in wrestling for the armrest in the Cinnema!! So when you win that wrestling match, pick which ever one you're comfortable with.

--hide--
Does Liza have a "favorite" football team?

signed Big "D" fan

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Does Liza have a "favorite" football team? signed Big "D" fan ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

signed Big "D" fan

--hide--
(Dear) Liza

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Sandra-222626 said: I am going to come straight to the point...Dear Liza,Where is my
(Quote) Sandra-222626 said:

I am going to come straight to the point...

Dear Liza,

Where is my Mister?

Signed,

Frustrated For Looking For What Seems Like Forever

--hide--
Dear Frustrated For Looking For What Seems Like Forever,

Liza thinks you need to quit looking for your Mister, and just hang out with your Sistha!! laughing laughing

You do know that the Sisthas have brothers, right?? scratchchin shhh

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Does Liza have a "favorite" football team? signed Big "D" fan ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

signed Big "D" fan

--hide--
Dear Bid "D" Fan,

Liza has a favorite team, but she wouldn't want to say it in a public forum, as she might be cutting her own throat with the guys here.

I mean what if they were rooting for a different team? Liza's no fool!! wink

Here's a little hint though. You get a Gold Star!

Posts 1 - 10 of 200