Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

09/26/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Mark me down as being interested.
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Mark me down as being interested.

--hide--
Me too

09/26/2012 new

(Quote) Susie-890857 said: Hello, I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly i...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

Hello,

I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly in the Austin area since that's probably the best central location. I'd love to host in Houston but don't think as many would attend. No dates - just gauging interest for late fall.

Susie

--hide--
I would be most interested in participating.

10/08/2012 new
I'm interested. Let me know if you want help w/organizing.
10/23/2012 new
I'm interested.
10/23/2012 new
Hi there, count me in this sounds fun .
10/24/2012 new

Hello everyone! Well, looks like we have enough interest to proceed! I've only lived here about a year so am open to suggestions as to great Houston Christmas events. I know there's a ton to do and since there's 2 airports with major HUBs, easy to access. Please share ideas - I read Lights in the Heights - is there a big Christmas Tree lighting? At least it'll be cool out by then! biggrin

10/24/2012 new

I've never been to this, maybe someone else can tell you if it is worthwhile.

www.galveston.com

10/25/2012 new
Interested!
10/25/2012 new

I did a quick google search and there are TONS of things to do - plays, nutcracker, outdoor ice skating, etc....so do people want to decide on a date and then decide on an activity or do we want to decide on an activity and find the date that matches? I want to include as many as possible in the decision so more folks show up!

Susie

10/26/2012 new

(Quote) Susie-890857 said: I did a quick google search and there are TONS of things to do - plays, nutcracker, outdoor ice s...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

I did a quick google search and there are TONS of things to do - plays, nutcracker, outdoor ice skating, etc....so do people want to decide on a date and then decide on an activity or do we want to decide on an activity and find the date that matches? I want to include as many as possible in the decision so more folks show up!

Susie

--hide--
I would like to suggest that you pick the three dates/events that most interest you and offer them to everyone to rank by a certain due date. Then you can proceed from there.

Posts 11 - 20 of 85