Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Sep 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Mark me down as being interested.
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Mark me down as being interested.

--hide--
Me too

Sep 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Susie-890857 said: Hello, I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly i...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

Hello,

I'm trying to gauge the interest for a TX CM get together - possibly in the Austin area since that's probably the best central location. I'd love to host in Houston but don't think as many would attend. No dates - just gauging interest for late fall.

Susie

--hide--
I would be most interested in participating.

Oct 8th 2012 new
I'm interested. Let me know if you want help w/organizing.
Oct 23rd 2012 new
I'm interested.
Oct 23rd 2012 new
Hi there, count me in this sounds fun .
Oct 24th 2012 new

Hello everyone! Well, looks like we have enough interest to proceed! I've only lived here about a year so am open to suggestions as to great Houston Christmas events. I know there's a ton to do and since there's 2 airports with major HUBs, easy to access. Please share ideas - I read Lights in the Heights - is there a big Christmas Tree lighting? At least it'll be cool out by then! biggrin

Oct 24th 2012 new

I've never been to this, maybe someone else can tell you if it is worthwhile.

www.galveston.com

Oct 25th 2012 new
Interested!
Oct 25th 2012 new

I did a quick google search and there are TONS of things to do - plays, nutcracker, outdoor ice skating, etc....so do people want to decide on a date and then decide on an activity or do we want to decide on an activity and find the date that matches? I want to include as many as possible in the decision so more folks show up!

Susie

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Susie-890857 said: I did a quick google search and there are TONS of things to do - plays, nutcracker, outdoor ice s...
(Quote) Susie-890857 said:

I did a quick google search and there are TONS of things to do - plays, nutcracker, outdoor ice skating, etc....so do people want to decide on a date and then decide on an activity or do we want to decide on an activity and find the date that matches? I want to include as many as possible in the decision so more folks show up!

Susie

--hide--
I would like to suggest that you pick the three dates/events that most interest you and offer them to everyone to rank by a certain due date. Then you can proceed from there.

Posts 11 - 20 of 85