Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 26th 2012 new

I like heights and love rollercoasters but I do not like elevators or grates in the sidewalk.

Oct 26th 2012 new

Great job Victor. Where did these high scores lead you so far? You get a Gold Star!

Oct 26th 2012 new

I like orange food..... cantaloupe, oranges, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes.... yum, yum;

orange is far from my fav color!! biggrin

Oct 26th 2012 new
My life is touched by love in many ways.
Oct 26th 2012 new
I keep bees and make my own furniture in my spare time
Oct 26th 2012 new
I collect Angels and I enjoy getting to know others. angel angel
Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Monica-528164 said: Tell me one sentence about yourself. I am interested in seeing how personal this CM commu...
(Quote) Monica-528164 said:

Tell me one sentence about yourself.

I am interested in seeing how personal this CM community can get. I would love to know ONE sentence about you! Not a book.

I will start:

"I have no gallbladder."

Thanks!

--hide--

I'm OK, you're OK. What are we going to do about it?

Oct 26th 2012 new

I feel a bit neglected.

Oct 26th 2012 new
I am marrying my CM Guy in 5 weeks! Thank you, Jesus!

heart

Don't ever give up hope fellow CMers. Persistence, patience and prayer...CM works!
Oct 26th 2012 new

I have a new pair of cowboy boots, black and white and hand stitched - very nice CowGirl

Posts 41 - 50 of 200