Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Announcement

Oct 27th 2012 new
Nearly six months ago, I signed up on Catholic Match. From the beginning of my subscription:

* I resolved that I was going to find the woman that God desired since before time began to give me.

* I filled out my profile thoroughly and diligently.

* I paid attention to make my profile picture inviting.

* I spent great attention to make both my profile summary and my "seeking" inviting and honest.

* I kept in mind that my profile was meant for an audience, not myself.

* I kept in mind that my profile was meant for an audience of the opposite sex.

* I watched quite a few Errol Flynn movies. Hey, it works.

* I went to weekly Adoration in my discernment. Hey, it works.

* I incorporated fasting and almsgiving into my prayer life. Hey, it works.

* I took dance lessons. Hey, it works.

* I was thorough in my searches.

* I took advantage of all the matching tools available to me with single-minded intensity.

* I made many "cold calls" and I NEVER allowed myself to be discouraged.

* I made it a point to initiate meaningful conversation with those who piqued my interest.

* And most of all, and because of it all, I FOUND HER: www.catholicmatch.com

So, that was all in about a month. As I paid for six months, I spent quite a bit of time here in the fora, encouraging and advising my fellow Catholic singles who are still looking. I hope that I've been a wise and inspiring contributor here, and hope that I've helped those of you who have read my posts.

Alas, all good things come to an end, and I'm fairly certain that my subscription is no exception. I'm not sure if I have a couple days or a couple of weeks left, but time is running out. It may be a couple of months before we wind up on Donna's list, but at this point, there is not so much an "if" as a "when".

I wish all of you good fortune in your own searches, and remember that it is God who does the most to bring us together, and without Him, our searches are in vain.

Yours truly,

Patrick
Oct 27th 2012 new

Congratulations Patrick. Here is a prayer that things continue to work well for you and your new found friend.

That's a very inspirational message.

Thanks and God Bless,

Will

Oct 27th 2012 new

Congratulations, to both of you, Patrick!

Oct 27th 2012 new
Congratulations!!!!
Oct 27th 2012 new
Wonderful. Congratulations. smile
Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Patrick-861636 said: Nearly six months ago, I signed up on Catholic Match. From the beginning of my subscription:
(Quote) Patrick-861636 said: Nearly six months ago, I signed up on Catholic Match. From the beginning of my subscription:

* I resolved that I was going to find the woman that God desired since before time began to give me.

* I filled out my profile thoroughly and diligently.

* I paid attention to make my profile picture inviting.

* I spent great attention to make both my profile summary and my "seeking" inviting and honest.

* I kept in mind that my profile was meant for an audience, not myself.

* I kept in mind that my profile was meant for an audience of the opposite sex.

* I watched quite a few Errol Flynn movies. Hey, it works.

* I went to weekly Adoration in my discernment. Hey, it works.

* I incorporated fasting and almsgiving into my prayer life. Hey, it works.

* I took dance lessons. Hey, it works.

* I was thorough in my searches.

* I took advantage of all the matching tools available to me with single-minded intensity.

* I made many "cold calls" and I NEVER allowed myself to be discouraged.

* I made it a point to initiate meaningful conversation with those who piqued my interest.

* And most of all, and because of it all, I FOUND HER: www.catholicmatch.com

So, that was all in about a month. As I paid for six months, I spent quite a bit of time here in the fora, encouraging and advising my fellow Catholic singles who are still looking. I hope that I've been a wise and inspiring contributor here, and hope that I've helped those of you who have read my posts.

Alas, all good things come to an end, and I'm fairly certain that my subscription is no exception. I'm not sure if I have a couple days or a couple of weeks left, but time is running out. It may be a couple of months before we wind up on Donna's list, but at this point, there is not so much an "if" as a "when".

I wish all of you good fortune in your own searches, and remember that it is God who does the most to bring us together, and without Him, our searches are in vain.

Yours truly,

Patrick
--hide--

Hmmmm...suppose I should add a recent photo...

Oct 27th 2012 new

Congratulations ! heart heartbeat

Oct 27th 2012 new

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wave fluffy biggrin

Oct 27th 2012 new

Congratulations to both of you!!

Oct 27th 2012 new

Congratulations!!

Thankyou Patrick for beautiful and very inspiring post.

May the good Lord bless you both abundantly!! biggrin Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 111