Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Halloween is almost upon us and I am already looking forward to Turkey Day! GobbleGobble Gobble

Turkey or Ham

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Halloween is almost upon us and I am already looking forward to Turkey Day! GobbleGobble Gobb...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Halloween is almost upon us and I am already looking forward to Turkey Day! GobbleGobble Gobble

Turkey or Ham

--hide--
Turkey

Stuffing or Rice

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Turkey Stuffing or Rice
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Turkey

Stuffing or Rice

--hide--

Broccoli and Rice casserole tongue

potato rolls or potato bread

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Broccoli and Rice casserole potato rolls or potato bread...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Broccoli and Rice casserole

potato rolls or potato bread

--hide--

potato bread so that I make share it with others angel

potato leek soup or pumpkin soup

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: potato bread so that I make share it with others potato leek soup ...
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

potato bread so that I make share it with others

potato leek soup or pumpkin soup

--hide--

potato leek soup

sweet potatoes: with melted marshmallows on top, or not?

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: potato leek soupsweet potatoes: with melted marshmallows on top, or not?
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

potato leek soup

--hide--
Interesting combination.I'll try the marshmallows

sweet potato or macaroni pie

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: (Quote) Michael-76823 said: potato leek soupsweet p...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Quote:
Michael-76823 said:

potato leek soup

Interesting combination.I'll try the marshmallows

sweet potato or macaroni pie

--hide--

sweet potato... my mother always made them with marshmallows on top... sometimes it was hard for me to get past the marshmallows tongue embarassed

Pickled beets or cranberries?

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: sweet potato... my mother always made them with marshmallows on top... sometimes it was ...

sweet potato... my mother always made them with marshmallows on top... sometimes it was hard for me to get past the marshmallows

--hide--
Cranberries.....

Pecan pie or pumpkin???

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: sweet potato... my mother always made them with marshmallows on top... sometimes it was ...

sweet potato... my mother always made them with marshmallows on top... sometimes it was hard for me to get past the marshmallows

--hide--

Both

green bean casserole or green beans with bell peppers cut in strips and bacon tongue

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Cranberries..... Pecan pie or pumpkin???
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Cranberries.....

Pecan pie or pumpkin???

--hide--

this one day out of the year, pumpkin pie. with lots of ready whip, please tongue

Posts 1 - 10 of 125