Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Taking a break

10/27/2012 new

Just wanted to say thanks to all of the CM members that have prayed for and supported me while I have been here. I never was one to offer great words of wisdom but appreciated all of the advice that I received. I also enjoyed the humor in many of the threads. Every now and then I contributed saying something that I thought was funny. Didn't always succeed but I still laughed.embarassed

I don't know how long I will be away from CM but at this time it is something that I feel I need to do. My last day here will be the 30th.

I have made many friends here and hope to be able to stay in touch. I do use facebook, if anyone wants to connect there let me know.

May God Bless each of you as we go through this journey.

Barb

hug Praying hug Praying

10/27/2012 new

Barbara,

Your presence will be missed in the forums. I wish you nothing but the best in your future journeys. If you later decide to return, I know your CM family will more than welcome you.

May your life be filled with much joy, happiness, peace and love.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

10/27/2012 new

Go with God Barbara and please don't stop praying the Rosary! rosary

theheart

10/28/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Barbara,Your presence will be missed in the forums. I wish you nothing but the best in you...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Barbara,

Your presence will be missed in the forums. I wish you nothing but the best in your future journeys. If you later decide to return, I know your CM family will more than welcome you.

May your life be filled with much joy, happiness, peace and love.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

Thank you for the kind words. I have always enjoyed reading your posts. You have a wealth of wisdom and a great sense of humor. I am sure there will be a day when I return to CM.

Wishing you many Blessings.

Barb

10/28/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Go with God Barbara and please don't stop praying the Rosary!
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Go with God Barbara and please don't stop praying the Rosary!

--hide--

Thank you Maia. Because of CM the Rosary has become a part of my life.

10/28/2012 new

hug Praying

10/29/2012 new

Thanks Wendy. I've always enjoyed reading your sound advice.

10/29/2012 new
hug hug hug You will be missed & in my prayers.
10/29/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You will be missed & in my prayers.
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You will be missed & in my prayers.
--hide--

Thanks, Brenda. You are in my prayers.

10/31/2012 new

Barbara...hate to see you go dear. sad All the best!

Posts 1 - 10 of 24