Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

+

JMJ

Votive mass for Blessed Karl, the last ruler of Austria-Hungary, worked tirelessly to stop the carnage of World War I. As a model of holiness in his public life, family life, and spiritual life, he was beatified by Pope John Paul II on October 3, 2004.

The Solemn High Mass will be celebrated by Monsignor Andrew Wadsworth, with Fr. Gregory Pendergraft and Fr. Rhone Lillard of the Fraternity of St. Peter as Deacon and Subdeacon. Various chivalric orders of the Church will participate, and music will be provided by St. Mary’s schola and a polyphonic choir. At the end of Mass there will be an opportunity to venerate the relic of Blessed Karl.

At the reception following the Mass, history professor Dr. Paul Van Wie will share a representative sampling from his vast archive of documents and artifacts about Blessed Karl and his empire.

For complete details:

www.christendomrestoration.org

10/23/2012 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: + JMJ Votive mass for Blessed Karl, the last ruler of Austria-Hungary, worked tirele...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

+

JMJ

Votive mass for Blessed Karl, the last ruler of Austria-Hungary, worked tirelessly to stop the carnage of World War I. As a model of holiness in his public life, family life, and spiritual life, he was beatified by Pope John Paul II on October 3, 2004.

The Solemn High Mass will be celebrated by Monsignor Andrew Wadsworth, with Fr. Gregory Pendergraft and Fr. Rhone Lillard of the Fraternity of St. Peter as Deacon and Subdeacon. Various chivalric orders of the Church will participate, and music will be provided by St. Mary’s schola and a polyphonic choir. At the end of Mass there will be an opportunity to venerate the relic of Blessed Karl.

At the reception following the Mass, history professor Dr. Paul Van Wie will share a representative sampling from his vast archive of documents and artifacts about Blessed Karl and his empire.

For complete details:

--hide--

Awesome!! I wish I could go. I attend Latin Mass on Sundays. It is my favorite.

10/29/2012 new
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: + JMJ Votive mass for Blessed Karl, the last ruler of Austria-Hungary, worked ti...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

+

JMJ

For complete details:

--hide--

I VERY much wish that I could have attended this!
11/06/2012 new

Votive mass for Blessed Karl, the last emporer

That is awesome!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4