Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Oct 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Christina-481695 said: Do you still dress up for Halloween? I don't usually dress up at work, but the dynamic has chang...
(Quote) Christina-481695 said: Do you still dress up for Halloween? I don't usually dress up at work, but the dynamic has changed to a lot more younger people and we have decided to. I usually dress up and go out the weekend before/night with friends. The office costume idea is being part of the Spice Girls and no ideas for parties/out with friends.
--hide--

We had a big Zombie pub crawl in my town last week...so have already been a zombie (and still feel like one)! Parties for the next three nights...but I don't usually dress up at my boring government job.

Oct 26th 2012 new

I finished my costume! Here are all the masks I made for my workmates. I'm pretty happy with how they came out. biggrin Jack O Lantern biggrin

I suggested a group costume to my workmates, and here are the results: homemade Angry Birds masks!

"I suggested a group costume to my workmates, and h..."

And I am going to be the red one:

My 2012 Halloween costume (well, this plus a red shirt). Caw!

"My 2012 Halloween costume (well, this plus a red s..."

Oct 28th 2012 new

I ended up going as a ballerina to the town party yesterday. I got 3rd place for the adult costume contest. It was the easiest costume to do since I waited to the last moment to decide if I was going to dress up or not

Oct 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Laura-896845 said: I finished my costume! Here are all the masks I made for my workmates. I'm pretty happy with how they came ...
(Quote) Laura-896845 said:

I finished my costume! Here are all the masks I made for my workmates. I'm pretty happy with how they came out.

I suggested a group costume to my workmates, and here are the results: homemade Angry Birds masks!

"I suggested a group costume to my workmates, and h..."

And I am going to be the red one:

My 2012 Halloween costume (well, this plus a red shirt). Caw!

"My 2012 Halloween costume (well, this plus a red s..."

--hide--

These turned our great Laura! You are very talented. cool
Oct 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Christina-481695 said: Do you still dress up for Halloween? I don't usually dress up at work, but the dynamic has chang...
(Quote) Christina-481695 said: Do you still dress up for Halloween? I don't usually dress up at work, but the dynamic has changed to a lot more younger people and we have decided to. I usually dress up and go out the weekend before/night with friends. The office costume idea is being part of the Spice Girls and no ideas for parties/out with friends.
--hide--

I'm kicking around going as "The Emperor's New Clothes" faint laughing

Oct 30th 2012 new

Thanks, Christina. My co-workers were pretty happy too. :)

Oct 31st 2012 new
Happy Halloween everyone! Enjoy dressing up in your costumes and channeling the inner child in you! I drive by an elementary on my way to work and the parents park and walk their kids to class, so it is always fun to see the creative costumes. Jack O Lantern

My plans changed and unfortunately I will be attending a funeral tomorrow (Jewish) but hope you all have a fun and safe day!
Nov 1st 2012 new

I was a Starbucks cup... a chai latte to be exact! (Spicy!) It was a homemade costume! I went to a party at a night club. WOW! That was eye opening! eyepopping I was overdressed in cardboard! laughing laughing laughing

Nov 4th 2012 new

I've gotta say, I LOVE dressing up, but I always make my own costumes :) This year I was Scrooge McDuck!! I had a paper mache bill with pince-nez, and a red-trimmed top hat, blue housecoat, red belt, sewed an old bridal underskirt into a poufy "feathered" skirt and orange leggings with red spats. All about $15 from the thrift store :) Last year I was Gadget from Rescue Rangers and dyed a used flightsuit purple and made my own accessories, and the year before that I was Carmen Sandiego- super easy one! I LOVE making my costumes!!!

I love it so much that I sometimes might even still go trick-or-treating with my friends eyebrow My rule of thumb is: if you have a costume, you can have candy :D Too many punks just walk up in their jeans and tshirts and hold a bag out. I'm like, really? Not even a mask??

Posts 41 - 49 of 49