Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

10/31/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: Being a Catholic site, what about All Saints and All Souls Day?
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

Being a Catholic site, what about All Saints and All Souls Day?

--hide--

clap Thank you Barbara, I too prefer the Saints to the ugly Halloween masquerade ...

10/31/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Mike, will you relax? The Halloween emotes will be here just in time for Thanksgiving. Relax!
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Mike, will you relax? The Halloween emotes will be here just in time for Thanksgiving. Relax!

--hide--
Hi Victor i'am relaxin bro; i agree with ya (about the "Halloween emotes") bein post around "Thanksgiving" laughing laughing Or maybe "Christmas"! Mike "peace"!!

11/01/2012 new

You are absolutely correct. Things get busy and all, and stuff slips through the cracks.

I'll make sure the Thanksgiving ones make it in this week.

11/01/2012 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: You are absolutely correct. Things get busy and all, and stuff slips through the cracks. I...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

You are absolutely correct. Things get busy and all, and stuff slips through the cracks.

--hide--
THANK YOU! biggrin (WE) I APPRECIATE THAT!! ( CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS TOO) IKNOW YA WON'T FORGET THEM EITHER!! THANX! MIKE "PEACE"!!

11/02/2012 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: You are absolutely correct. Things get busy and all, and stuff slips through the cracks. I...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

--hide--

Thank you! That will be very nice Nathan! Jack O Lantern

Posts 11 - 15 of 15