Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

"Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving www.catholicmatch.com. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. "

This is the message I get when I try to change my photo.
Oct 22nd 2012 new

Um....some help please?

Oct 22nd 2012 new
Restart your computer, then open in a new window and proceed.
Oct 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Restart your computer, then open in a new window and proceed.
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Restart your computer, then open in a new window and proceed.
--hide--
I am still getting the same error. I even tries using a different browser.

Oct 22nd 2012 new

(Quote) Alexander-571604 said: "Server error The website encountered an error while retrievin...
(Quote) Alexander-571604 said:

"Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving www.catholicmatch.com. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. "

This is the message I get when I try to change my photo.

--hide--

If you haven't done so yet, please submit a Help ticket.

Oct 23rd 2012 new

Email it to photos@catholicmatch.com

It's possible that the file might be corrupted, but I'll take a look.

Oct 31st 2012 new

(Quote) Nathan-48443 said: Email it to photos@catholicmatch.com It's possible that the file might be cor...
(Quote) Nathan-48443 said:

Email it to photos@catholicmatch.com

It's possible that the file might be corrupted, but I'll take a look.

--hide--
I sent an email a few days ago, I don't know if you received it because I haven't yet received a response.

Nov 1st 2012 new

If you have not received a response and your photo is not appearing in your profile, then we have not received your photo.

Nov 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Alexander-571604 said: I sent an email a few days ago, I don't know if you received it because I haven't yet...
(Quote) Alexander-571604 said:

I sent an email a few days ago, I don't know if you received it because I haven't yet received a response.

--hide--

I found it. It turns out that PNG is not a supported file format. I converted it to a JPG and it uploaded fine.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9