Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

www.youtube.com

"The Determinators" is a chilling story which uncovers the dark underside of the massive healthcare reform bill that, once fully implemented, will significantly threaten the way Americans live...and die. Based on the book "The Battle for America's Soul" by CL Gray, MD. "The Determinators" feature leading experts in the field of healthcare who have studied the law and it's impending ramifications.

http://thedeterminatorsmovie.com

"The Determinators" highlights several of the worst elements of Obamacare that big-government bureaucrats want to keep hidden from the public until it's too late.

It's information people need to know before they decide how to vote.

Nov 1st 2012 new
You get a Gold Star! Thank you, Victor!

That was going to be one of my next posts. Much better to highlight it in it's own thread.

Wake Up America before it's too late. After November 6 is too late.
Nov 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: www.youtube.com "The Determi...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

www.youtube.com

"The Determinators" is a chilling story which uncovers the dark underside of the massive healthcare reform bill that, once fully implemented, will significantly threaten the way Americans live...and die. Based on the book "The Battle for America's Soul" by CL Gray, MD. "The Determinators" feature leading experts in the field of healthcare who have studied the law and it's impending ramifications.

"The Determinators" highlights several of the worst elements of Obamacare that big-government bureaucrats want to keep hidden from the public until it's too late.

--hide--
Ok, here I am to say that I had no idea that Oregon had passed physician assisted suicide....SICK....something that put someone in jail a few years back for murder is now legal and what the state run medicaid says they will pay for .....not the cancer medicine, but the suicide medicine....their death panels that is and this is what we will have on the fed. level with socialized medicine...SICK, SICK, SICK

Who are they to have said that another month (and they couldn't know really how long she had) of that poor woman's life was not valuable????

Nov 1st 2012 new

Sounds like the Federal Reserve of health care...another "government"-imposed monopoly for the benefit or PRIVATE interests.

Nov 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Sounds like the Federal Reserve of health care...another "government"-imposed monopoly f...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Sounds like the Federal Reserve of health care...another "government"-imposed monopoly for the benefit or PRIVATE interests.

--hide--
OH, it will be worse....way worse...private insurance often doesn't get away with it....you can't fight or sue govt. I used to know someone whose wife worked for the govt. with radioactive stuff and everyone working at the plant got cancer...I asked him why they didn't sue...he said the same thing...private industry and they could have sued....not the govt.

Nov 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: OH, it will be worse....way worse...private insurance often doesn't get away with it....you ...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

OH, it will be worse....way worse...private insurance often doesn't get away with it....you can't fight or sue govt. I used to know someone whose wife worked for the govt. with radioactive stuff and everyone working at the plant got cancer...I asked him why they didn't sue...he said the same thing...private industry and they could have sued....not the govt.

--hide--

Well, in reality behind the government often lie private interests - i.e., the corporate state. I haven't done much research on Obamacare, but my guess is that this government-sanctioned private monopoly will be used to destroy competition. That was the plan with the NRA under FDR, which was heavily influenced by Bernard Baruch, perhaps the most notorious Wall Street player of all time.

Of course, there has to be a carrot for the unthinking to go along - voila, medical care for all. And if you're against medical care for all, you're uncaring and against social justice! I personally think that genuinely-needed medical care should be affordable for everyone. But that certainly does not mean that I think that we need a government-sanctioned monopoly that uses appeals to social justice as a ruse to create a massive wealth-transfer scheme that enriches the wealthy at the expense of the working classes and legitimate businessmen. Do surgeries have to cost millions of $? Do oxygen tanks need to cost hundreds to refill? What is Obamacare but rather another Wall Street scam?

Nov 1st 2012 new

I am a democrat and oppose Both President Ronald Reagan and now Obama on this issue of Obama Care . Reagan is Right on socialized medicine . Obama is" Stuck on Stupid " www.youtube.com

Nov 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Ok, here I am to say that I had no idea that Oregon had passed physician assisted suicide....SIC...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Ok, here I am to say that I had no idea that Oregon had passed physician assisted suicide....SICK....something that put someone in jail a few years back for murder is now legal and what the state run medicaid says they will pay for .....not the cancer medicine, but the suicide medicine....their death panels that is and this is what we will have on the fed. level with socialized medicine...SICK, SICK, SICK

Who are they to have said that another month (and they couldn't know really how long she had) of that poor woman's life was not valuable????

--hide--
Only the Man Upstairs can play God. theheart

Nov 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: www.youtube.com "The Determi...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

www.youtube.com

--hide--
I am convinced that on November 6, the real choice in America is between good and stark naked evil. Most supporters of "Obamacare" only see the words, Universal Health Care" and don't want to know the details. Unfortunately those who NEED to see this film will decline the opportunity solely because of it's association with the Tea Party. The Hippocratic Oath doctors take reads in part, "I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness, I will guard my life and my art." Those words must be held as sacred and never changed.

I guess we now know what the "Change" is that most Americans voted for in 2008.

Posts 1 - 10 of 44