Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Nov 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Maria-846262 said: Relationship experience is what I would attribute to this sort of attraction.
(Quote) Maria-846262 said:

Relationship experience is what I would attribute to this sort of attraction.

--hide--

Yes, I think the maturity of a man is a decisive factor, Maria. But often men are too shy and do not have enough guts to knock on some ladies door.

Nov 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Maria-846262 said: Andrea, you'd need to define younger. To me, younger just means anybody younger ...
(Quote) Maria-846262 said:

Andrea, you'd need to define younger. To me, younger just means anybody younger than yourself. However, I think what you mean is A LOT YOUNGER than yourself. I do not contact any men a lot younger than me and I am not interested in a relationship with one. I've been contacted with men 20 years younger than me on this site and that's just too young for comfort for me.

--hide--

Well, I will say something like up to 5 years younger. But here also I strongly think, that the man should be the initiator. Even if that man's profile one finds attractive enough to contact him, it gives the impression of desperation.

I might be wrong but my feeling is that mostly women do the first step by sending an emo or mail etc., and I ask myself why don't the men? Do they fear to be rejected boggled or think that the woman they contact is living anyway too far away... scratchchin ?

Nov 3rd 2012 new

I am 54 and married a man that was 61 when he died. I am energetic and have a lot to offer. Hard to find someone that is willing to take a chance.

Posts 141 - 143 of 143