Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

We were promised a Study and results and article on Singles in the Catholic Church today many months ago. Maybe it was as long as 8 months ago. We never got this. They said we could order it through the mail or through the internet. I ordered mine through the mail. Never received anything. WHAT HAPPENED? Does anyone know what happened to this?

Nov 5th 2012 new

Does anyone have an answer as to the results of this study we were promised and which was supposed to arrive in the mail or online? Please?

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Does anyone have an answer as to the results of this study we were promised and which was suppose...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Does anyone have an answer as to the results of this study we were promised and which was supposed to arrive in the mail or online? Please?

--hide--

Marian, although we did not promise anything just that we were working on one and offering it free to users to download online, it has been delayed. Due to a variety of reasons it has taken longer than we hoped and during the twists and turns of development has morphed into something more than it was intended. We hope the report will be released publicly sometime in the spring.

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-278516 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: Does anyone have an answer as to the results of...
(Quote) Brian-278516 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Marian, although we did not promise anything just that we were working on one and offering it free to users to download online, it has been delayed. Due to a variety of reasons it has taken longer than we hoped and during the twists and turns of development has morphed into something more than it was intended. We hope the report will be released publicly sometime in the spring.

--hide--

Thank you Brian. I know the topic is interesting and I look forward to learning all about it and what the topic and the article and research has become! THANKS for the response!!!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4