Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I thank God for.......

Nov 5th 2012 new

It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it would be appropriate.

I thank God for the gift of friendship. Of all the friends I have.....especially for all those here on CM. You have been absolutely outstanding...in every way!! hug hug hug theheart

Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God for Jerry the Mesquito Bandito because he's a happy, positive guy!

Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God for expiration dates, and their constant reminders that time in this mortal life is finite, and that nothing in this life - either good or bad - was intended, created, or able to last forever.

theheart

Nov 5th 2012 new

First, Jerry, let me say how thankful I am for all these positive threads you're starting.

I thank God for my children, my friends and all of nature. It took two days for the cobwebs to clear before I could hear nothing except the wind blowing lightly through the willows, or the clucking of the pheasants, or marvel at the birds as they skittered about. A chickadee nearly landed on my shoulder. I saw deer in the early shadows after I spooked them from their beds. I watched them watching me and heard them walk up behind me. I saw them leap and move along silently behind the trees. I felt the bitterness of the pre-winter breeze on my cheeks and saw the sun rise and set. I studied the trees, gnarled and leafless and marveled at all these gifts from our Creator. My senses were alive with the glories of God this weekend. For health and fun and good times, I am thankful.

Nov 5th 2012 new

Kathy beat me to the punch, but I too am VERY happy to see the positive threads you start, Jerry. Dove

I thank God for allowing me to receive him every week in the Eucharist. rose

I certainly am unworthy to do so, but his love and mercy are endless. He excepts me no matter what. And for that I am thankful and blessed.

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: I thank God for expiration dates, and their constant reminders that time in this mortal life is ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

I thank God for expiration dates, and their constant reminders that time in this mortal life is finite, and that nothing in this life - either good or bad - was intended, created, or able to last forever.

--hide--
And let us not forget: "This too shall pass"

Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God for: Donna, Victor,Kathy and Linda. Great folks.....all of you!

Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God that I have the humility to admit when I'm wrong. Nothing like being humbled before others. rose

Nov 5th 2012 new
I thank God for my friends and family because they love me just the way I am....

I also thank God for Jerry because he always reminds us to be thankful every day and likes to help others!
Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God for having known "M" for nearly 4 years who brought joy to not only Mark's life....but all I know; and me.

And thank God I got to see and hug her before she passed away.

Posts 1 - 10 of 200