Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I thank God for my friends and family because they love me just the way I am.... I also thank Go...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I thank God for my friends and family because they love me just the way I am....

I also thank God for Jerry because he always reminds us to be thankful every day and likes to help others!
--hide--
Awww.....thank you Brenda.

I also like to make them laugh....even if it means starting silly threads (not this one)

Nov 5th 2012 new

And I am lucky to have a friend such as you Jerry.

Nov 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Awww.....thank you Brenda. I also like to make them laugh....even if it means starting silly thr...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Awww.....thank you Brenda.

I also like to make them laugh....even if it means starting silly threads (not this one)

--hide--

Yw Jerry ....and you always start very nice threads....
Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: And I am lucky to have a friend such as you Jerry.
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

--hide--
Same here my fellow Texan

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: And I am lucky to have a friend such as you Jerry.
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

--hide--
Daniel, we're thankful to have your presence on CM as well. You're always a postive influence. rose

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I thank God for Jerry the Mesquito Bandito because he's a happy, positive guy!
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I thank God for Jerry the Mesquito Bandito because he's a happy, positive guy!

--hide--

Praying wave What she said....biggrin

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it wo...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it would be appropriate.

I thank God for the gift of friendship. Of all the friends I have.....especially for all those here on CM. You have been absolutely outstanding...in every way!!

--hide--

Great thread Jerry! wave Thanks for posting this. knight-errant

I thank God for my unwavering faith in His teachings, for my desire to spread the Faith and devotion to the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet, for my spiritual strength, for devout Catholic friends, for my education and everything else He has given me. theheart

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jacinta-80503 said: What she said....
(Quote) Jacinta-80503 said:

What she said....

--hide--
Thank you Jacinta!

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Great thread Jerry! Thanks for posting this. I thank God for my unwavering faith i...
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Great thread Jerry! Thanks for posting this.

I thank God for my unwavering faith in His teachings, for my desire to spread the Faith and devotion to the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet, for my spiritual strength, for devout Catholic friends, for my education and everything else He has given me.

--hide--
Great post....and I count you as a great prayer warrior and friend Maia. I thank God....and I thank you!

Nov 5th 2012 new
I thank God for Oklahoma's Statehood day.... On this day in 1988 I worked a concession booth for the church. You may wonder why I remember but two days later Andrew was born.... :)) so today I give thanks for Statehood day.... rose
Posts 11 - 20 of 200