Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 5th 2012 new

Jerry,

I thank God for all the many blessings He has bestowed through the years.

I thank God you are on this site never yielding to the nay-sayers and always being positive and professional.

I thank God you are a Texan. laughing

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it wo...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it would be appropriate.

I thank God for the gift of friendship. Of all the friends I have.....especially for all those here on CM. You have been absolutely outstanding...in every way!!

--hide--
I THANK GOD (EVERYDAY) THAT I'AM ALIVE & WELL; ALSO I THANK GOD: FOR MY FAMILY & FRIENDS; AND THE "CM FRIENDS TOO!Praying Praying Praying

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it wo...

It's been 3 months since this one. And in this....the month of Thanksgiving...I thought it would be appropriate.

I thank God for the gift of friendship. Of all the friends I have.....especially for all those here on CM. You have been absolutely outstanding...in every way!!

--hide--

Yes, dear friend, I thank God for you and the others here on CM!

hug Battling eyelashes

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I thank God for Oklahoma's Statehood day.... On this day in 1988 I worked a concession booth for the...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I thank God for Oklahoma's Statehood day.... On this day in 1988 I worked a concession booth for the church. You may wonder why I remember but two days later Andrew was born.... :)) so today I give thanks for Statehood day....
--hide--
Aww...Brenda, good post. Bless you my friend~

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Jerry,I thank God for all the many blessings He has bestowed through the years.I t...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Jerry,

I thank God for all the many blessings He has bestowed through the years.

I thank God you are on this site never yielding to the nay-sayers and always being positive and professional.

I thank God you are a Texan.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Thank you Leon...so much. Most appreciated comments. In fact your comments and wisdom are always welcomed. I look up to you my gentleman Texas friend!

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: I THANK GOD (EVERYDAY) THAT I'AM ALIVE & WELL; ALSO I THANK GOD: FOR MY FAMILY & FRIEN...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

I THANK GOD (EVERYDAY) THAT I'AM ALIVE & WELL; ALSO I THANK GOD: FOR MY FAMILY & FRIENDS; AND THE "CM FRIENDS TOO!

--hide--
Thanks Mike....your prayers have always been appreciated...my friend

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Yes, dear friend, I thank God for you and the others here on CM! <...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Yes, dear friend, I thank God for you and the others here on CM!

--hide--
Thank you my friend from Columbus!

Nov 5th 2012 new

Truly Jerry, as I'm reading through some of the negative threads tonight, I'm very thankful we have your positive thread to counter-balance the negativity. Dove

I thank God for your positive, fun outlook on CM. rose

Nov 5th 2012 new

--hide--

Jerry, thank you for starting another awesome thread. Well... Here's my thanks to God for letting me have a most wonderful husband for 35 years and may God let me find someone else to spend the rest of my life with, that is a long-lasting, loving relationship like the one I had before.

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Truly Jerry, as I'm reading through some of the negative threads tonight, I'm very thankf...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Truly Jerry, as I'm reading through some of the negative threads tonight, I'm very thankful we have your positive thread to counter-balance the negativity.

I thank God for your positive, fun outlook on CM.

--hide--
Aww....thanks Linda. You are a true friend. I just try to keep things upbeat. Laughter is a good thing too. But this thread is dedicated to the One who is ALWAYS there for us. And.....in a way...I try to dedicate these to my Mom & Dad....who taught me more than could ever be written in a book. I can just hear my Mom right now: "Lovie....great idea you had for this thread" Course she just as well could be saying "What are these "He said....She said" threads?" However she paid me the biggest compliment ever. "You have great balance love....with your sense of humor and spirituality"

Posts 21 - 30 of 200