Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Understand me this?

11/05/2012 new
The world says the Catholic Church belittles women, dishonors them, gis ewspects them. Turn around and they abhore our veneration of the Virgin Mary!

Then there is the issues of prostitution of women of all ages, and the muslam tradition of keeping women uneducated. In contrast the Catholic Church educates the most women world wide.

Your idea as to whar gives? Is the world afraid of women? The devil is.
11/05/2012 new
Clair, I'm afraid of women laughing laughing Not really. Prostitution has been around virtually since time began, and as long as there are weak men who will not make a committment and are willing to pay it will continue. I have not read the Koran therefore I cannot say why muslims want to keep women uneducated. Any statement on that by me would be just an opinion.

Anyone who says the Cathholic Church belittles, disrespects, or dishonors women is very much mistaken. The Church (which includes us) honors the Virgin Mary, all saints male or female, honors mothehood and does not deny education to anyone, male or female.

To answer your question "What gives?" in my opinion it is the constant battle between good and evil. God gave us a free will to follow Him or not. Satan is a very powerful force always waiting for us to stumble. We must be vigilent and not fall into his traps.
11/05/2012 new

Why is the devil afraid of women, exactly?

11/05/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Why is the devil afraid of women, exactly?
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Why is the devil afraid of women, exactly?

--hide--
because Mary will crush the head of the serpent. Her yes was powerful

11/05/2012 new
thumbsup Ed. I was going to add Saean was the first Chicken??? of a woman. In his knowledge he knew of Mary and refused to sub,it to her Queenship. I thought I better wait for at least one reply.
11/05/2012 new
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: because Mary will crush the head of the serpent. Her yes was powerful
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

because Mary will crush the head of the serpent. Her yes was powerful

--hide--

Eve's no was countered by Mary's yes. Mary is the second Eve and Jesus is the second Adam. As the first Adam failed to protect Eve, Jesus defends us from Lucifer!
11/05/2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Ed. I was going to add Saean was the first of a woman. In his knowledge he knew of Mary and refused to sub...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Ed. I was going to add Saean was the first of a woman. In his knowledge he knew of Mary and refused to sub,it to her Queenship. I thought I better wait for at least one reply.
--hide--
Adam was a coward too but Eve was decieved. Just like today men are often afraid to do the right thing and women are deceived into thinking they have freedom when it is really bondage.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7