Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Maria-846262 said: Jerry, thank you for starting another awesome thread. Well... Here's my thanks t...
(Quote) Maria-846262 said:

Jerry, thank you for starting another awesome thread. Well... Here's my thanks to God for letting me have a most wonderful husband for 35 years and may God let me find someone else to spend the rest of my life with, that is a long-lasting, loving relationship like the one I had before.

--hide--
Glad you had 35 years Maria....that is indeed an accomplishment. I thank God for my marriage of 33 years to "J" because I wouldn't have the boys. And even BAD times help shape who we are~

Nov 5th 2012 new
news.yahoo.com

I thank God for this young mans amazing story of survival after Hurricane Sandy...it makes me smile!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Nov 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Aww...Brenda, good post. Bless you my friend~
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Aww...Brenda, good post. Bless you my friend~

--hide--

biggrin biggrin It was a good day....
Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God for life...that every day is a new beginning and adventure. I thank God for the opportunity to be a better person every day,
for the patience, acceptance, and love He brings into my life. I thank God for the miracles He performs every day...not only for me but
for all around me. I thank God for the eyes to recognize these gifts as little or big miracles because without His hand in my life, I would
lack direction. I thank God for placing me here on this night to read and enjoy everyone's gracious responses. I thank God for life.

Nov 5th 2012 new
I thank God for the Gorgeous sunset tonight....I love how the fall colors just seem to hang in the sky for an extended period of time.... biggrin
Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God for every moment of every day, for every breath, for every child, for every friendship new and old. I thank God for the right to vote and participate in the democratic process. I thank God for true gentlemen. cowboy rose

wave

Nov 5th 2012 new

Jerry... great thread! I thank God for every new day and each lovely sunset! Sunrise and... I especially want to thank God, these election ads

are almost over.................. clap soapbox clap

Nov 5th 2012 new
I thank God for blessing my family with a New addition next month. Baby Mark should be born around his Dad's Birthday the 15th of December....I am thinking a trip to Texas will soon follow for this Particular Great Aunt Brenda..... scratchchin scratchchin Oh and although normally shopping isn't fun for me I love looking at baby clothes..... laughing laughing laughing
Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God because he loved me first. and all his children...

Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank God for Adoration ... I am going this evening . There is a 24 hour prayer vigil going on at our parish this evening - started at 7 theheart

Thank You Jesus Praying

Posts 31 - 40 of 200