Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Patti-64264 said: Jerry... great thread! I thank God for every new day and each lovely sunset! and... I esp...
(Quote) Patti-64264 said:

Jerry... great thread! I thank God for every new day and each lovely sunset! and... I especially want to thank God, these election ads

are almost over..................

--hide--
No kidding!

Nov 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: I thank God because he loved me first. and all his children...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

I thank God because he loved me first. and all his children...

--hide--
Very nice post Helen

Nov 5th 2012 new

As I close in on the first year since my heart attack and subsequent heart surgery.....I thank God for allowing me to live so that I have a little longer...to love him some more. As I've said before.....my work here is..... apparently incomplete~

Nov 5th 2012 new

I thank god for every new day and that I have a job

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Yes, dear friend, I thank God for you and the others here on CM! <...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Yes, dear friend, I thank God for you and the others here on CM!

--hide--

I've recently taken a new job .... just started last Monday, and am very grateful and thankful to God and one of my girlfriends who let me know about the job. It's a real blessing.

I thank God for being born here in America ... here's a shameless plug for getting out and voting (Republican/conservative) tomorrow, well, later today ... it's now Election Day! God has blessed us all . . . United States Flag

Nov 6th 2012 new

I'm very thankful to God for His providing my brother with more suitable employment ...

... and for one of my girlfriends ... a new job for her, too .... work is good!

God bless you, Jerry, for starting this very positive thread! I'm so grateful and thankful for you! hug wave Battling eyelashes

Nov 6th 2012 new

I Thank God for giving me the ability to drive myself to church, even if it's raining. I am also thankful to be able to pray to God. I am blessed.

Nov 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Maia-181886 said: Great thread Jerry! Thanks for posting this....
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Maia-181886 said:

Great thread Jerry! Thanks for posting this.

I thank God for my unwavering faith in His teachings, for my desire to spread the Faith and devotion to the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet, for my spiritual strength, for devout Catholic friends, for my education and everything else He has given me.

Great post....and I count you as a great prayer warrior and friend Maia. I thank God....and I thank you!

--hide--

Awww... you're awesome! hug wave

Nov 6th 2012 new

being able to read these wonderful posts with all of you. Also for blessing me with many life long friends who comfort me when I need it, uplift me during bad and uncomfortable times and come to my aide in emergency situations. I am thankful that I am able to care for my 88 year old mother and help my brothers out in time of need. I thank God for all his healing, gifts and talents he has given me.

Nov 6th 2012 new
I thank God for friends who listen when you need them to. I also thank God for those who offer me advice from time to time even when I did not realize I asked for it. And I thank God for his sacraments ESP reconciliation because of the peace it gives to me....I thank God for people who are willing to hear the words I am sorry and they accept them with the sincerity with which I say them.

I want to add a very sincere prayer to the Holy Spirit that if there is anyone feeling alone at the holidays that there is someone to invite them in this season. Perhaps one of the greatest gifts my son gave others was if you were his friend you became part of his family and you were never allowed to spend the holidays alone again even if he had to go get you. As a result I still have several young men running around that call me Mom......what a gift to thank God for.... rose
Posts 41 - 50 of 200