Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

'Tis the Season!! candycanehyperxmastree

Join us for the 5th annual CM Indy Christmas party! Lets begin the Advent Season preparing for our Saviors birth! The Indy Crew has established a strong tradition of hosting events that are warm, fun, friendly, and affordable. We love to see our friends from both near and far, and thoroughly enjoy making new friends. Were going to have a blast, and we want to share this special season with you. Please come if you can! You wont regret it.

Dawn (CM #58330) is your contact point for all questions and information.

Nancy (CM #513644) is our host for the evening. Come for just a while, or enjoy the entire experience. Our venue has changed but not the fun, because we anticipate our largest gathering yet.

Festivities Included:

Mass; Pitch-In dinner & breakfast; Icebreaker games; White Elephant gift exchange; Christmas carols; board games; Catholic Fellowship and FUN, FUN, FUN!

We'll start with Mass at 5:30, and the party officially begins at Nancys house at 7:00 pm. Come and stay as long as you can! (If you are coming from out of town and want to arrive sooner that weekend or stay later, we can accommodate you!)

You are more than welcome to stay the night (especially out-of-towners!)

This is one of the best CM Indy parties, so make it if you can! If you cant make it, join us another time. (Look for our annual Chili Cook Off the February 8 next year.)

Check out the events page early next week-- it should be approved by then!

A Pitch-In menu for both dinner and breakfast will be updated regularly. So check in there frequently!

Please RSVP by November 21st (the sooner the better, so we can plan.) Looking forward to celebrating with some of the best people on the planet!

Contact me or Nancy with any questions!! Can't wait to meet you!

santahat party xmastree wreath
11/02/2012 new
Since I am already signed up for CM Phoenix I am marking Feb on my calender now as a possibility. I really would enjoy meeting the Indy Group!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin
11/02/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Since I am already signed up for CM Phoenix I am marking Feb on my calender now as a possibility. I real...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Since I am already signed up for CM Phoenix I am marking Feb on my calender now as a possibility. I really would enjoy meeting the Indy Group!!!!!!!!!!!!
--hide--

YAY Brenda! wave It would be great to meet you too!

The Chili Cook Off is the weekend of Feb 8-10, (it's officially on the 9th.) Our events tend to last a whole weekend for those that want to spend more time with us - it's usually pretty hard to say goodbye! hug

Looking forward to getting my hug fix in December, then again in February! Our Indy hugs are like crack - you get addicted quickly. laughing laughing

11/02/2012 new
(Quote) Mary-363093 said: YAY Brenda! It would be great to meet you too! The Chili Cook Off is the wee...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

YAY Brenda! It would be great to meet you too!

The Chili Cook Off is the weekend of Feb 8-10, (it's officially on the 9th.) Our events tend to last a whole weekend for those that want to spend more time with us - it's usually pretty hard to say goodbye!

Looking forward to getting my hug fix in December, then again in February! Our Indy hugs are like crack - you get addicted quickly.

--hide--

hug hug You know I became a hug person after I lost my son so I will look forward to that part.... fluffy
11/02/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Since I am already signed up for CM Phoenix I am marking Feb on my calender now as a possibility. I really would e...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Since I am already signed up for CM Phoenix I am marking Feb on my calender now as a possibility. I really would enjoy meeting the Indy Group!!!!!!!!!!!!
--hide--

hyper highfive Awesome, Brenda!! We will remember the CM Phoenix group during our gathering. And then in Feb you can be the link between to two groups!!
11/02/2012 new
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You know I became a hug person after I lost my son so I will look forward to that part....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

You know I became a hug person after I lost my son so I will look forward to that part....
--hide--

Perhaps my most favorite part!! hughughughughug
11/02/2012 new
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Perhaps my most favorite part!!
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

Perhaps my most favorite part!!
--hide--

hug hug yeah!!! rosary hug hug
11/03/2012 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Perhaps my most favorite part!!
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

Perhaps my most favorite part!!
--hide--

hug hug hug hug Yep yep yep - couldn't agree more! hug hug hug hug

11/06/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: You know I became a hug person after I lost my son so I will look forward to that part....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

You know I became a hug person after I lost my son so I will look forward to that part....
--hide--

Brenda - we Indy folk FULLY believe in the power of hugs! hug hug Ask ANYONE who has come to even ONE of our gatherings! wave

It's not unusual for people to have to walk AROUND Dawn and I in one of our many-during-the-course-of-the-evening seemingly-never-ending embraces. laughing laughing biggrin We're laughing, smiling, swaying, and end with a wonderful 'all is right with the world' happy sigh. faint (Matter of fact, we had one person recently comment at the way we kind of threw ourselves at each other for our hello hug. Had us laughing even harder!) laughing laughing

Yoooo Hooooieeeee, Lady Dawn - did I win the prize for using the most '-' hyphens in one post? rolling eyes

11/07/2012 new
Maybe you are thinking it is too early to think about a Christmas Party. That may be... personally, I can't really think about ANYTHING Christmas until Thanksgiving week, and even then it's limited.

BUT!!!! It is NOT too early to think about the first week of Advent, which is less than a month away!!

hyperPrayingwreath

Advent is going to be special this year. Our Lord is coming in a big way to us!! We must prepare. And in these days that many are struggling, feeling dejected, and fear, anxiety, and mistrust abound, we can NOT as Catholics cave in to the temptation. A voice is crying out, "Prepare the Way of the Lord!" And soon the angels will command, "Rejoice!"

What better way to do both than to spend the first weekend of Advent with other singles who share your treasured Catholic faith? Give yourself the gift of time with some of the best people on the planet!

Get those reservations in now!!! Visit the event page, or email me! All I want for Advent is the Hope of a new liturgical year with the love of friends. You had better be there! heart
Posts 1 - 10 of 36