Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Quick refresher

11/08/2012 new

I was reading my daily "lessons" and came across this segment...seems very appropriate in light of this past few days post-election woes. However, this idea is at the very root of "following Christ," and as such, offers us all a perspective realignment for even daily struggles. Hope this speaks to someone out there, and please share your ideas/experiences!

"Wretched art thou, wheresoever thou be and whithersoever thou turn thee, unless thou turn thyself unto God. Why art thou troubled that things go not with thee as thou wishest and desirest? Who is there that hath all things according to his will? Neither I, nor thou, nor any man upon earth. There is no man in the world without some trouble or affliction, be he King or Pope. Who, then, is the best off? truly he that is able to suffer something for the love of God." -Thomas A Kempis

Posts 1 - 1 of 1