Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You are now watching this topic.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

DFW events?

11/08/2012 new
Good evening! I am not sure if this is the right forum or how this really works so I thought I would just find a category that looked appropriate and post :-) I have recently signed back up as a CM member and had hoped to find a lot more 'events/social' opportunities for groups of singles. I am 43, almost 44, yikes, sinks in once you really type it :-) but really looking for ways to meet, greet, social, community work, pray, with singles around my age in the DFW area. And of course, pray I find that someone along the way. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, links, that would be great! Hope this message finds you all well, Kristen
11/08/2012 new

Congratulations! You found the right room. Also, take a look in the Member Meetup room. People are always pitching ideas in there! biggrin

theheart

11/08/2012 new
Thank you! Will do. Have a great night... Kristen
11/12/2012 new
Where is the member meet-up room?
11/12/2012 new

(Quote) Kris-876181 said: Where is the member meet-up room?
(Quote) Kris-876181 said: Where is the member meet-up room?
--hide--

On the main Fora list. biggrin

www.catholicmatch.com

theheart

11/19/2012 new

Good evening fellow Texans! We have posted the Houston Christmas Weekend in EVENTS! Please consider joining us to bring in the Christmas Season!!!

Susie

01/05/2013 new

Kristen, there are several groups in the DFW area that do events. If you haven't already you might look up the groups at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton in Plano and St. Monica's in Dallas. I believe the Young Serrans are also pretty active. I wish I lived further south sometimes so particpating in the events these groups do would make more sense. As it is if I'm single and one of them is hosting a dance I try to go. They're so much fun.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7