Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

DFW anyone?

11/08/2012 new
I have also posted this in another room, but thought I would post here are well. Good evening! I am not sure if this is the right forum or how this really works so I thought I would just find a category that looked appropriate and post :-) I have recently signed back up as a CM member and had hoped to find a lot more DFW 'events/social' opportunities for groups of singles. I am 43, almost 44, yikes, sinks in once you really type it :-) but really looking for ways to meet, greet, social, community work, pray, with singles around my age in the DFW area. And of course, pray I find that someone along the way. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, links, that would be great! Hope this message finds you all well, Kristen
11/08/2012 new

(Quote) Kristen-462651 said: I have also posted this in another room, but thought I would post here are well. Good evening! I am no...
(Quote) Kristen-462651 said: I have also posted this in another room, but thought I would post here are well. Good evening! I am not sure if this is the right forum or how this really works so I thought I would just find a category that looked appropriate and post :-) I have recently signed back up as a CM member and had hoped to find a lot more DFW 'events/social' opportunities for groups of singles. I am 43, almost 44, yikes, sinks in once you really type it :-) but really looking for ways to meet, greet, social, community work, pray, with singles around my age in the DFW area. And of course, pray I find that someone along the way. If anyone has any thoughts, ideas, links, that would be great! Hope this message finds you all well, Kristen
--hide--
Might work Kristen....but I haven't seen one here yet. Are you organizing it?

11/09/2012 new

I'm in! I've seen some for Houston & Austin, and it would be fun, but I don't have the funds for a hotel room trip right now. All for a DFW meet up!

11/09/2012 new

Good morning! You guys are certainly welcome to join us too!

"CM Texas Get Together fall 2012?" (not sure how to link but that's the title...... Susie
Posts 1 - 4 of 4