Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: you're not kidding!!! You should have see the thread the other day about "cathol...
(Quote) Dave-146273 said:

you're not kidding!!! You should have see the thread the other day about "catholics being rude" for not returning Emos.

--hide--

clap Thank you!

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: you're not kidding!!! You should have see the thread the other day about "cathol...

you're not kidding!!! You should have see the thread the other day about "catholics being rude" for not returning Emos.

--hide--
Yep, you're right Dave. It turned quite ugly. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Dove

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Yep, you're right Dave. It turned quite ugly. I couldn't believe what I was reading. ...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Yep, you're right Dave. It turned quite ugly. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

--hide--

Linda, hopefully those involved realize their feelings got the better of them, and will continue to engage in meaningful discussions in the Threads.

It seems we're all a little passionate about how we feel.. which is a GOOD thing right wink scratchchin Praying

As for Victor.. If you think that was bad you should have read the PM I got from the OP! - I can only imagine. I think someone used the word "excoriate" the other day.. hmmmm, poor Victor sorry

Nov 8th 2012 new

what is the OP?

Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: what is the OP?
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

what is the OP?

--hide--

OP = Original poster

Nov 9th 2012 new

Dave, I have the same Problem I think both member has to purchase subscription , I recieve Emotigram from the opposite member even two times from the same member but whwn i sen the personal message I think they canot see our message,this is so unfair to the paid member most of the dating site only one member has to be a member in order to communicate with each other, I thought this is a Christian site to help ,looks like this is like any other site interest in bussines, I am paid member by the way.

thanks Ronald.

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Dave-915458 said: Thank you Donna. Some other websites like Ave Maria Singles has this fea...
(Quote) Dave-915458 said:

Thank you Donna. Some other websites like Ave Maria Singles has this feature. I think it would be good for CM to have too.

--hide--

Several years ago, CM did have that feature.

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Non-paying members can send and receive emotigrams, but must be paid members to send personal me...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Non-paying members can send and receive emotigrams, but must be paid members to send personal messages or be able to read personal messages sent to them.

--hide--

That explains a lot. There's this fellow who keeps viewing my profile and sending me smiles but never sends a message even after I encouraged him to. So, he isn't seeing my message? And he isn't able to message me? I guess he would pay for a membership if he was truly interested. Then again, maybe he's just playing some kind of weird game, like I originally though.

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Dave-146273 said: you're not kidding!!! You should have see the thread the other day about "catholics being...

[/quote]Yep, you're right Dave. It turned quite ugly. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

--hide--

Then I'm glad I didn't continue reading that thread.

Nov 29th 2012 new

Cynthia, If the guy is not a paying member, but is sending you emotigrams, and cannot see a return message, then send him an emoticon that he can see. That might inspire him to pay up and join CM. If he is serious, and sees you respond with an emoticon, it might help. Duane

Posts 31 - 40 of 58