Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Sep 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Quote) Bobbie-557829 said: GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--hide--

This is my third team after my school and USAFA-- and WOW! They are doing wonderfully! How can I not love Notre Dame?

Sep 24th 2012 new
They are so much better this year.The defense is awesome.Love when there is a home game

because I can hear the roar of the crowd when I go outside in the back yard.
Oct 10th 2012 new

Go Longhorns!

Oct 13th 2012 new

Big Win for the Irish this week. Got to take it one week at a time. I think we are going up for the Wake Forest game.

Oct 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Will-706257 said: Big Win for the Irish this week. Got to take it one week at a time. I think we are going up for the Wake Fores...
(Quote) Will-706257 said:

Big Win for the Irish this week. Got to take it one week at a time. I think we are going up for the Wake Forest game.

--hide--

It was an awesome game & the rains really came down when the goal line stance by ND

defense occured in the last minute of the game!!
Oct 25th 2012 new

I'm a big Gator fan, so I hope the Gators play for and win the national championship this year. :)

Oct 26th 2012 new

(Quote) John-186298 said: I'm a big Gator fan, so I hope the Gators play for and win the national championship this year...
(Quote) John-186298 said:

I'm a big Gator fan, so I hope the Gators play for and win the national championship this year. :)

--hide--

Well ... only if they are the SEC team winning!

Go Vols (even though they aren't playing well this year!) and Go Irish!!!

Nov 2nd 2012 new
HOOK'EM HORNS!!! This sat is tuff for me for Texas vs. Texas Tech. A kid I coached for youth football is a O lineman for the Red Raiders, while two kids I coached right before they left for college are playing for the Horns. One O lineman and a fullback. Can't choose between my boys, they all called me coach and they are like big little brothers to me.
Nov 8th 2012 new

(Quote) John-186298 said: I'm a big Gator fan, so I hope the Gators play for and win the national championship this year...
(Quote) John-186298 said:

--hide--

A gator fan living in Seminole territory!!! I am sure people give you a hard time about that! Actually i enjoy watching both teams... biggrin scratchchin

Nov 9th 2012 new

Soooo ready for the Alabama/A&M game tomorrow... My money is on Alabama but I must admit I'm growing fonder and fonder of Johnny Football...

Posts 11 - 20 of 52