Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Anyone else notice that often times lately a person AGE is not showing up in their profile? I just was responding to a guy's message and looked at his profile, and there again, no AGE shows.

What is up with that?

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Anyone else notice that often times lately a person AGE is not showing up in their profile? I just wa...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Anyone else notice that often times lately a person AGE is not showing up in their profile? I just was responding to a guy's message and looked at his profile, and there again, no AGE shows.

What is up with that?

--hide--

Maybe he was born yesterday, and CM doesn't register ages less than 1. smile

Nov 12th 2012 new

Submit a ticket with his ID. It might be just an invalidly formated date.

Nov 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Anyone else notice that often times lately a person AGE is not showing up in their profile? I just wa...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

What is up with that?

--hide--

He's ageless! tongue

theheart

Nov 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

What is up with that?

--hide--

Fell in the fountain of youth? laughing

Posts 1 - 5 of 5